Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wickedness Of Man's Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wickedness Of Man's Heart (1503 Views)

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness Of Man's Heart by eagleeye2: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
MODs, I don't really know where I should post this. But you can move it to the appropriate section.

My fellow Nairalanders, I have been pondering about this topic. What is it that makes man to be mean to his/her fellow wo/man?
These days you hardly get someone who will say a thing and really mean what he or she said. Some will cry and beg and promise heaven on earth when they are in need of a favour or help, but only a very minimal percentage of all the people I have met are able to look back and remember where they are coming from.

I ask again, must we all exhibit disloyal and back-stabbing tendencies before we are considered 'NORMAL' human beings?
Why is it so difficult to get someone who will not push you to the edge of equally turning to a devil just to prove to him or her that you are a human being and you also have feelings and sometimes do hurt.

I am seriously entertaining the thought of turning to the worst person I can be. Am gradually losing all form of human sympathy for my fellow men and women.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by monalicious(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
The Bible records that the heart of men is desperately wicked.and it also says that when a person knows something is good,and does it not,unto him it is counted as sin. So,don't allow people change who you really are,don't become what you are not,because you have bEen mistreated. Always have it @ the back of your mind that God sees it all,but just be careful and wise,when you do good.wisdom is profitable to guide.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by tpia5: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
its the way things are these days.

i think its inevitable.

peace is just the short interval between wars.

you have to get with the program else you're done with.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by eagleeye2: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:
its the way things are these days.

i think its inevitable.

peace is just the short interval between wars.

you have to get with the program else you're done with.

for the past 24hrs evil has been on my mind.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by greatgod2012(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
The fear of God is d beginning of wisdom...........so, its as result of lack of fear of God in pple, dont join them......d end justifies d means and as regards thinking evil, remember.....two wrongs can never make a right.
We see and know ourselves, so dont think pple are not seeing your good deeds, you will be surprised when you hear some pple saying,........"a morawa".....eagle eye?.....dont involve him....hes an upright man, but if you have already joined them in doing evil, such statement cannot be uttered/said about you, so no matter how things go wrong, God is watching, remember Noah in d bible, he was d only one who qualified to build an ark during his time, so God knows those that are his.
One with God is majority.
May God help us all.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by lynnj: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
i was in your position when i left my ex, taut of so many evils to get back at him afterall he doesnt hv monopoly of violence esp when i was abt to loose my job cos of him but thank God for my pastor, talk to your pastor to join you in prayers, it pays to be good but so easy to be bad.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by baby124: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
There are 7billion people and counting in this world. How many people do you want to show before you die of stress? Even the very good people in desperate times can even surprise themselves. Just always remember to look out for yourself and put yourself in the best situation possible. Its not disloyalty, it just means that you look out for yourself and protect yourself. kiss. If you do this, i promise you, things will just roll off your shoulder when people show themselves. As your risk involved will be very minimal. You will even laugh at their stupidity. It doesnt mean you should be selfish o. Just means you should be cautious. Everything in this life is a learning process. Those people taught you today, so that you would not be at a bigger loss tomorrow. Now you know what you want, and how to go about it
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by tpia5: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
^what she said.

people will always be people, ask God to give you love for them.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by eagleeye2: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
I pray that the spirit of God will take control. Each time I kneel to pray, I end up crying.
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by meexteriox(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
1 Peter 3:8-18

''Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” ...

It is well, it is well, it is well in the name of Jesus, it is well with our soul today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wickedness Of Man's Heart by 4tunebest(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
eagle,eye:
I pray that the spirit of God will take control. Each time I kneel to pray, I end up crying.

Sooner than you expect, you'd look back to now and burst into tears of joy. Mark my words. A lot of things might look uncertain, but one thing is certain; This too shall pass, it is only a matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Reunited After 10 Years, 24hours Later They Died In Accident Topic: Coupl / Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? / What Will You Do If Your In-law Did This To Your Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.