Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

People With Medium Income Budget Who Want To Rent Appartment In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People With Medium Income Budget Who Want To Rent Appartment In Lagos (557 Views)

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis / Fresh Flats For Sale @ LSDPC Phase 4 Medium Income Estate Ogba / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People With Medium Income Budget Who Want To Rent Appartment In Lagos by greatodoba(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
People with medium Income Budget who want to rent Apartments in Lagos between N250,000 Per Annum to N5,000,000 Maximum for 2 years

I have gone through the requests on Nairaland and i have discovered that most of you need places to rent in Lagos but have limited budgets. I can help to an extent to find what you are looking for but it is subject to the following terms and conditions.

1. Those asking for a mini flat should be realistic in terms of a budget and not state ridiculous amounts like N300,000 per annum for a place like Lekki. Your only going to get a boys quarters at best. (If any)

2. Make sure you do your mathematics well and know what a total package is.

A total package means if your budget is N300,000 per annum for a mini flat, you have to consider 10% agency fees and 10% legal fees which is equal to N20,000 agency fees and N20,000 Legal fees which equals N360,000 per annum.

If it is 2 years rent the landlord demands, you have to multiply that by 2 which is equal to N720,000 for 2 years.

Please this is important for me to really know what you need unless it will be difficult to get what you want within a week.

3. Only mini flats, 2 bedroom flats and 3 bedroom flats should be advertised as apartments in need on this article.

4. Most of the apartments rented in Lagos collect 2 years rent in advance so you should put that in mind when calculating your "TOTAL PACKAGE BUDGET".

5. Remember places like Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lekki, Magodo, Maryland and general choice areas will be difficult to get 3 bed room apartments in the range of N500,000 total package compared to areas like Idimu, ejigbo,Dopemu,Agege,Ikorodu,yana paja, Akowonjo, egbeda and a host of others that you can conviently get a 2-3 bedroom apartment for N500,000-N2,000,000 for 2 years "total package" 

6. I will not get you anything that requests for caution fees and if the Landlord demands it at all costs, i will make sure it is inserted in your tenancy agreement for you to be refunded.

Please once again be reasonable in your budget and preferred choice of location for all of us to work together and achieve your aims.

If we are clear on these minor rules, then you can proceed with your request! 

Contact us today at
Silverbreed investment ltd
Suite A2-1 suite 167 sura
Shoppin complex
07061896704,08152686009,Bb 23e5031c

greatodoba@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Supplier Of Buiding Materials Along Akobo Ibadan / Cheap Story Building Decking On Half Plot 3 Nos Of Miniflat In Ikotun 5m. / A 5 Star Resort Hotel For Sale In Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.