Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors (1147 Views)

Wizkid Arrives UK In Swag For Show,What Would Basketmouth Refer Him As?(Pics) / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thank God for the safe flight.

Yes, our dear sick actress Ngozi Nwosu safely landed in UK Wednesday morning for the treatment of her Kidney and heart ailment.

Ngozi left Lagos Tuesday night via British Airways at 11.45pm and here's what she had to say:

I am happy that God has given me the strenght to carry on and be able to go for this treatment. I thank all those who stood by me and donated money. I am very grateful to my fans and to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Tunde Fashola.

In thinking about this sickness, just one thing rings in my head - God wanted me to see the other side of life and I thank God he is also giving me another chance using some good people.

Ngozi is expected back in Nigeria at the end of March.

So please, let's pray for her. She's coming back alive, hale and hearty. No stories whatsoever! IJN......

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/ngozi-nwosu-arrives-uk-for-treatment.html

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by joyli: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by Chinwem(f): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by greedie1(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by olekubaby: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Thank God for the safe flight.

Yes, our dear sick actress Ngozi Nwosu safely landed in UK Wednesday morning for the treatment of her Kidney and heart ailment.

Ngozi left Lagos Tuesday night via British Airways at 11.45pm and here's what she had to say:

I am happy that God has given me the strenght to carry on and be able to go for this treatment. I thank all those who stood by me and donated money. I am very grateful to my fans and to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Tunde Fashola.

In thinking about this sickness, just one thing rings in my head - God wanted me to see the other side of life and I thank God he is also giving me another chance using some good people.
AMEN.
Ngozi is expected back in Nigeria at the end of March.

So please, let's pray for her. She's coming back alive, hale and hearty. No stories whatsoever! IJN......

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/ngozi-nwosu-arrives-uk-for-treatment.html

AMEN
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Arrives UK For Treatment, Thanks Her Donors by janeso(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

10 Female Celebrities We Just Can't Get Enough Of... / ................ / Photos: Yvonne Nelson’s Zaron Hair & Make-up 2013 Ad Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.