Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. (5543 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Beautiful Dogs! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2005
arghh..i kno..i did but dun wanna put it up
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2005
why not ?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Princess(f): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2005
hi wesley what's up with u girlfriend?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2005
hey princess smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Princess(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2005
Its been a long time we spoke what new?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2005
nothing much smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Princess(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2005
Did u saw pic?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2005
i just figured something out!!...... i'm really good at stalking. . . i should join the FBI cheesy cheesy no kidding.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by vexxy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2005
I hear they're hiring. . . cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2005
why's everyone creating journals?
i keep one but it's private. aren't journals supposed to be private?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2005
are you indirectly to talking to me? if actually you are, why not ask me than make it a general thing ?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2005
you personally made that statement for me not for the rest, i would really like to respect Today, for my Grandpa  cool , But you know what just bring it on another day.  angry angry you think i basically dont know what you are spreading about myself and Terry, its all good, when the tyme is ripe i shall ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2005
*coughs* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2005
why are you coughing Hota? cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2005
I coughed ealier. I am not coughing now. *sneezes* smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2005
i sneeze way more than you. how about that? cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2005
Ohhh okay shocked shocked shocked. I'm still cool though. cool cool
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2005
yes you are.. . . cheesy. .
"bless you" if you're still sneezing.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2005
Ohh.. Thanks hun. smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2005
you're welcome.. . .
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by terry(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2005
y
nddy:

you personally made that statement for me not for the rest, i would really like to respect Today, for my Grandpa cool , But you know what just bring it on another day. angry angry you think i basically don't know what you are spreading about myself and Terry, its all good, when the tyme is ripe i shall ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nddy, i wish to know what the bs were spreading we shall all hear it in the fullness of time
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2005
*sneezes* *coughs* Jesus!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Greatpeter(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2005
Suspects and insinuations, that's live for you.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2005
*sneezes heavily* rolleyes
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2005
Greatpeter:

Suspects and insinuations, that's live for you.

hahahahhahahahahha we live for it
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2005
*sneezes and shout Great peter*!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2005
lil bs
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2005
bless you Hota  smiley  (if you're really sneezing that is  rolleyes)
i missed your calls but i called you back and left a message because you didn't pick up. ha.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by vexxy(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2005
To answer your earlier question, Wesley, yes, most journals are private. Then there are some which are more comonly known as "Blogs" that are meant to be posted online.

I also have a journal that I keep private. I don't put anything in the online journal that I wouldn't mind others reading wink
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Greatpeter(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2005
Please post me the journers so I can read, it's good reading your journal.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2005
vexxy:

To answer your earlier question, Wesley, yes, most journals are private. Then there are some which are more comonly known as "Blogs" that are meant to be posted online.

I also have a journal that I keep private. I don't put anything in the online journal that I wouldn't mind others reading wink

then i guess i'm the only privacy freak around here. who's with me? undecided
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Greatpeter(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2005
See me by your side now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens / How I Increased The Size Of My Backside/hips / Forum Abbreviations And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.