Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. (2337 Views)

Photo: When Naira Was Naira / Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / Fashola Transport Commissioner Opeifa Purchase A 3.5million Dollars In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by bluehorizo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
cao alvin:

nairalander am rich i want to my bank account and i ask to check my balance it was credited with
3,500,000 that is 3million naira.o my God.am rich.
when the bank officer told me i told him he should check well,he said thats it.as a guy man i told him okkkkkkkkk
okkkkkkkkkk it has entered.thats what i said.

nairalanders do u think i should return the money?

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL. DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOLISH AS YOU ARE? YOU SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY AND GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND START DANCING. OPURO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER WHY NOT GO BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME? YEYE DOC.
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by worldman(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2008
Nawaooo this man think say na fool they nairaland 3.5m way u no work 4 even if it's a dream it won't work
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by sistajay(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2008
@ cao alvin

Tell me did you reach an orgasm when the bank teller said it was for real? You know that little voice in your head is tellin you to do the right thing.
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
have used the money and close the bank account.
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by ololade34(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2008
I know this can be hard to believe but it happens, i've heard of a case where over £20,000 was credited in the wrong account, but according to the law here in england which i'm sure it's the same every where, you're not meant to touch it as the bank will ask for it back as soon as the error is realised, depending on the bank, it can be turned into a loan you'll have to pay back if you said you've used the money, but if you don't oblige, debt collectors will then be on your case constantly writing, phoning and visiting, if you still don't respond it will go to court which after the bailiff will then visit to take your stuff, even if you move address, you can still easily be traced, this could also greatly affect your credit rating in future.
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by skipo87(m): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2008
bluehorizo:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL. DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOLISH AS YOU ARE? YOU SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY AND GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND START DANCING. OPURO. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER WHY NOT GO BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME? YEYE DOC.
lol, this is why i love nairalald,
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by blacksta(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2008
Na wa for some people their is no need for insult the originator of the thread is simply asking us for a second opinion what one will do in same circumstance believe anybodys account can be credited with money and then reality hits yo especially if you are in dire need of money

God help us all
Re: Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. by Suntemi(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2008
No be so people dey popular ok? Big bro no vex enh

(1) (Reply)

Updating My Profile / Another Indian Disaster Looms In Nigeria / I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.