Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,219 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Did You Derive Your Signature! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Derive Your Signature! (573 Views)

What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? / What's Your Signature All About / What Does Your Signature Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Derive Your Signature! by hrmkz: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2013
I have seen many signatures, from marvelous to stunning and some too simple.
I derived mine while still in the polytechnic with a combination of some Alpha,Beta and statistical signs.
Have also notice that females find it dificult coming up with their own signature and even when they do it is irregular.

Share your experience on how you finally arrived at your signature, or maybe you still do not have one yet!

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Have A Ban On Nairaland? / Student Goes MAD, And Stabs 14 People In School!! / Nigerian Court In A Petrol Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.