Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? (605 Views)

"""now,what Do You Say Of This?"":a Testimony.... / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / What Can You Say Of Nairaland So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by ayobase(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2013
My brothers and sisters on NL, my signature is one of the ugliest of all signatures walahi.

You know that period when you wanna sign and a beautiful lady is by ur side in.......its either you are proud or humbled to!

To me, though the soundness of one's signatures is not attached to intelligence, but it speaks volume of one without saying a word.

A guy with an ugly signature will still wanna prove that he is intelligent, but the one with a smart signature is considered intelligent at the first instance!

I have been using this signature since my primary school days. Thought I was gonna change it very soon, but procrastination has been tossing me until I was embarraseed again today in the banking hall.

Went to renew my expired debit card at Eco-bank yesterday morning, the guy asked me to go re-sign (this wasn't the first time), since it tallied not with the one I have on the database.....I have resolved that I'm gonna abandon the account if.......well, Glory be to God!

Sometimes, I wonder how I came about that signature....it so embarrassing when I have to scribble it, especially when I'm in the open!

"This your signature na die"' one cashier once said teasingly.

Thank God for debit cards sha.....but I'm gonna need to go officially change my signature!

People, what do you say of your signature?

#seun, this my signature aint uploading o#
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by Cathaliya: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2013
why wont I be proud of it? My signature be like say youdey draw house....na my future house be thhat o.
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by ayobase(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: why wont I be proud of it? My signature be like say youdey draw house....na my future house be thhat o.

LOL...something like this?

Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by sholay2011(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: why wont I be proud of it? My signature be like say you dey draw house....na my future house be thhat o.
grin grin grin

Orisiirisii thread sha. Of course, I'm proud of it.
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by Ichliebedich(f): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
I've been using my signature for a lng time nw and like the op i've been meaning to change it to something nicer. Whenever i have to sign sometin in public nd there's someone beside me i quickly scribble it down nd look at the person bside me with a face that says 'wetin u dey look'?
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by Cathaliya: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
ayobase:

LOL...something like this?
Honey boo boo, na that kind house you go build for us?
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by ayobase(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: Honey boo boo, na that kind house you go build for us?

That's not AT ALL even close to the prototype!
Re: What Do You Say Of Your Signature? Proud Of It? by ayobase(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ich liebe dich: I've been using my signature for a lng time nw and like the op i've been meaning to change it to something nicer. Whenever i have to sign sometin in public nd there's someone beside me i quickly scribble it down nd look at the person bside me with a face that says 'wetin u dey look'?

haaaaa, glory be to God in heaven!
someone feels the same way I do!

hmmmm, that period u look at the person beside u askance!

(1) (Reply)

Fake Customer Care Scam - Stay Alert And Pls Broadcast / Things Done In Public / Free Gift With Purchase @ www.kara.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.