Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Accessing Your Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accessing Your Friends (532 Views)

You Should Thank Your Friends If They Have Done These 15 Things... / Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? / How Do You Choose Your Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accessing Your Friends by HerexG(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2013
It is said that you don't have the ability to choose the kind of family to belong to from birth but don't blame anybody for the kind of friends you choose.
Now ask yourself this, what kind of friends do i have or i'm i keeping ? Show me your friend and i will tell you where you are heading to.
I will be analysing the four categories of friends we have, which are:
Additional friends: These are kind of friends that tend to add value and importance to you, each time you spend with them you gain one or several things from them. This does'nt means you should be a parasite to this category of friend add something to them too in return.
Parasitic or Subtraction friends: As the name goes, this categories of friends are parasite. They always tend to take away from you without adding little or nothing into your life. They collect virtually all valuables from you, sometimes burrow to never return, they will burrow your shoes, clothes, personal effects, either it fits them or not . These kinds of friends can steal your ideas, you tell them you are interested in somebody, they go behind your back to get the person before you. Stay a distance far from these categories of people, can't call them friends.

Multiplicational friends: These category of friends are called dream enhacer or dream builders, you share a little idea you got they make you see more reasons why the idea should woke. They also make you see a better way of helping you develop the ideas, they will go any length to bring out the best out of you. To recognize these people is easy, they respect you , your interest, opinion and ideas, they are not afraid to tell you at your front your shot comings. These kind of people are what friends is all about . These kind of people tends to add value to you, but don't forget to do the same or more to them too.

Divisional friends: These people are very kind of friends you should stay away from, they will divide you till you are left with nothing. This category of friends not only collects material things from you , they also tend to destroy you mentally and emotionally, they make you feel worthless. Making you feel you can amount to nothing, each time you come with an idea to share with them, they will give you countless reasons why the idea won't work. Keep off from people like this .
Remember the bible made it to us that faith cometh by hearing, so the people you spend most of your time with have alot to do with you and where you are heading.

Practicals : Write out four of your friends, access and place them according to their right categories .

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On Female Circumcison / Strengthening The World Of Relationship...! / Boy, 8, Marries 61-year-old Woman To Please Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.