Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

List Of Canadian Universities Affiliated With Oil And Gas Industry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Canadian Universities Affiliated With Oil And Gas Industry (939 Views)

How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities / Federal College Of Education (sped) Ui Affiliated Putme Is Out. / Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Canadian Universities Affiliated With Oil And Gas Industry by xyoung: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello house,
i need an urgent information, please help me
I have an Electrical/Electronic Engineering first degree and intend to study for my MSC in canada
I can either go for a MSC in Electrical and COmputing Engineering or MSC in Oil and Gas/Petroleum Engineering
I have (can source for) the funds for tuition and other expenses needed for the Msc program
What i need is the list of well known universities in canada affiliated to Oil and gas industry
I have some years of oil and gas experience with some international certifications in Nigeria so i know
getting a job post MSC wouldnt be a difficult thing if i attend the right University
PLEASE SOME1 SUGGEST CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES AFFILIATED TO CANADIAN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

(1) (Reply)

Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Recruitment Tests Practice Questions / Sociology; Graduates And Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.