Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) (10941 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Facial Treatment With Live Snail / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Soursop Leaves have been found To Kill Cancer Cells. This plant grows in the Tropics with Nigeria inclusive. We need to explore this as we have this plant everywhere in the country.Soursop has certain properties that kill cancer cells 10,000 times more efficient than chemotherapy; and they only kill cancer cells leaving the healthy cells unharmed. This means the patient does not suffer from the side effects that chemotherapy has. One of its cancer cure properties is annonacin. Soursop is high in carbohydrates, especially fructose. It also has large amount of vitamins C, B1, and B2.

Soursop is called by various names in different languages. Graviola in Portuguese, durian belanda in Malay, babana in Indonesian, guanabana in Spanish, gayubano in Philippines, and pawpaw (not to confuse with papaya) in Brazilian. Soursop grows in tropical countries and are common in Southeast Asia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, the Caribbean, Central America and the sub-Saharan African countries.

Medicinal properties of soursop according to their origin are:
Anticarcinogenic: Leaves and shoots
Antibacterial: Bark
Antiparasitic: Seeds and bark
Ulcer: Bark
Galactogogue: Fruit
Antispasmodic: Leaves
Sedative: Leaves
Malaria: Leaves
Antidiabetic: Leaves
Vasodilator: Leaves
Pectoral: Flowers
Amebicide: Bark
Disinfectant: Bark and leaves
Insecticide: Leaves and root
http://cancer.vg/en/annona-muricata-soursop
http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/Cancer-cure-soursop
http://infonewssoftware..com/2011/02/cancer-treatment-with-soursop-leaf.html
http://www.natureschemocare.com/howtousesoursop.html
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by phillip001(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
thank goodness,1st to comment.
ehhmmm,i have it in my house, so ver very soon i will become a doctor
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by itt91yahoocom: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Do take this Information very serious i was about to create a thread about this before , you could as well research its Authenticity as well, a stitch in time saves nine , Soursop , some call it sap sap ,attached is the picture for those who don't know it , its popular though.Prevention is better than cure , Cancer has no cure , good consumption of it could go a long way to do your health good and prevents Cancer cells growth.Cancer knows no bounds, the rich , the super rich and the poor.The pain Breast cancer patients experience is better Imagine than Experience .
Be-careful not to drink rain water that flows and drops from the Asbestos as well , the results could be cancer .

Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by Lilimax(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
Do take this Information very serious i was about to create a thread about this before , you could as well research its Authenticity as well, a stitch in time saves nine , Soursop , some call it sap sap ,attached is the picture for those who don't know it , its popular though.Prevention is better than cure , Cancer has no cure , good consumption of it could go a long way to do your health good and prevents Cancer cells growth.Cancer knows no bounds, the rich , the super rich and the poor.The pain Breast cancer patients experience is better Imagine than Experience .
Be-careful not to drink rain water that flows and drops from the Asbestos as well , the results could be cancer .
@ highlighted- Food for thought undecided
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by dianebarrios: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
soursop is an amazing fruit. you might want to try Markizza Soursop Juice that I found on www.delifreshusa.com, the taste is just perfect.
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by violam: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
phillip001:
thank goodness,1st to comment.
ehhmmm,i have it in my house, so ver very soon i will become a doctor

do you still have soursop tree. I want the leaves. ps email me
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by sajurik: 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
Found sounds god information. Thanks OP!
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by koitunr: 9:25pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks mate.
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by kotladfdf: 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
Checked your links and have found good informations. Thanks.
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by Muktisrs: 10:48pm On May 08, 2016
Sinned your links. I'll continue that accounts.
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by promptkeyz: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
call 07080568902 Or 08130904740 for those around lagos and get soursop leaves . You can also get it delivered to you
Re: Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) by Gabiii: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Call 07030450963 for soursop leaves if you are leaving around Asaba

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / Scabies - Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.