Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? (683 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / Jehovah: The Divine Name Restored In The New King James Bible. / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Deliberately altering and misrepresenting a Quranic verse .. Ban expires on 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015 .

why such a long ban? this is unwarranted! This Man is a DICTATOR.

also i could still understand if he did this immediately after removing the post. But this Boko Haram man banned me nearly 2-3 days after the topic was deleted, implying that this is clearly a REVENGE BANNING. angry angry angry angry

dont muslims tell lies about Paganism and Traditional Religions what happens if i slightly altered a quranic verse? so what? maybe i was ignorant of the actual one. . THIS IS UNCALLED FOR!

MACLATUNJI, ACCEPT OLODUMARE AS YOUR TRUE LORD OR ELSE THOU SHALT DROWN IN GARRIFIRE! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Deliberately altering and misrepresenting a Quranic verse .. Ban expires on 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015 .

also i could still understand if he did this immediately after removing the post. But this Boko Haram man banned me nearly 2-3 days after the topic was deleted, implying that this is clearly a REVENGE BANNING. angry angry angry angry

dont muslims tell lies about Paganism and Traditional Religions what happens if i slightly altered a quranic verse? so what? maybe i was ignorant of the actual one. . THIS IS UNCALLED FOR!

MACLATUNJI, ACCEPT OLODUMARE AS YOUR TRUE LORD OR ELSE THOU SHALT DROWN IN GARRIFIRE! angry angry angry angry

Pagan9JA It's banning spree o! They removed my post sha for stating we should start our own forum. I hope you read it?
Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by seyibrown(f): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Were you given the above reason as the cause of your ban?
Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by Babadeen(m): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Maclatunji is not a sane person......

A crazy prison warder in an asylum...........

2 Likes

Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by ParisLove1: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Babadeen: Maclatunji is not a sane person......

He's kinda cool. Were you banned?
Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by ParisLove1: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You're pagan for goodness sakes. They don't even get to pay jisya and make themselves subdued like christians and jews are required of, just killed off. To make matters worse you're even inviting him to worship your pagan gods? I won't be surprised if he extends it to 2020.

1 Like

Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Pagan9JA It's banning spree o! They removed my post sha for stating we should start our own forum. I hope you read it?

yes i did! shocked shocked
they deleted the entire thread!

seyibrown:

Were you given the above reason as the cause of your ban?

yes check my profile if you dont bliv it! just because i am Pagan Maguzawa Hausa. Banned for 3 years!

Babadeen: Maclatunji is not a sane person......

Brother this man na be insane ! shocked

Paris_Love:

You're pagan for goodness sakes. They don't even get to pay jisya and make themselves subdued like christians and jews are required of, just killed off. To make matters worse you're even inviting him to worship your pagan gods? I won't be surprised if he extends it to 2020.

1) My people pay Jizya. come to those rural areas of North Kano , Gumel, etc and you will see for yoursef.

2) THose are not just my Pagan Gods. those are his Pagan Yoruba Gods. I am doing him a favor and he should appreciate it. angry
Re: Banned Till 2015? What In The Divine Name Of Saarkin Aljanu Is This? by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fellas, how body now? please this isn't the proper avenue to air your greviance. Since you cannot post in the islam section please post on the mod thread on top the page. The admin monitors it and will see your complaint there.
https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators

Pagan (and ghost), your thread was deleted probably because you insulted Mac - not because of your opinion or that ghost you said you want a new forum. So pls in the future try to leave personal jabs out. Cheers.

(1)

World’s First Gay Bible: Includeschapter And Verses That Promote Samesex / How To Become A Muslim.... / intimate Scandals In Churches: Pastors Really Need To Start Emulating Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.