Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. (2923 Views)

Become A Practising Broadcasting Journalist In 8weeks / Public Analyst And NAFDAC Consultancy / The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry Chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. by sasview: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Having conceived the idea of becoming a public analyst after graduating as chemist in a Nigeria's university I had written and passed the required examination that is needed to be certified as a public analyst as prescribed by the body charged with the responsibility (Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria) and consequently admitted into the membership of public analyst of Nigeria. With this honour I have it in mind to establish a business of offering consultancy and analytical services (including environment) to Industries, Govt. Agencies, academy Institute, Individuals etc. Please I need advice and guide on how to go about it, other body I need to register with as required by law and how to source for potential clients.

1 Like

Re: Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. by ayandee: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
You also should register with ICCON (Institute of chartered chemists of Nigeria).
Re: Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. by sasview: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
ayandee: You also should register with ICCON (Institute of chartered chemists of Nigeria).
Thanks
Re: Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. by blaazoon22(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello, can u speak more on d levels of trainings u got from IPAN ( foundation , professional level 1 , PE 2) . At least u were mentored by a member of d body after all d trainings- u should hv a lot of experience n ways of running d biz since u r now certified (3yrs after BSc graduatn no be joke o)
. Great Chemist - rxn!

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Training In Lagos / Job Prospects With A Masters In Pharmacy / Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.