Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com (842 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down / What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com by valiacademy: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
I had much respect for this guy called ifiok nkem for his video trainings. but was dissappointed when i tried to register a domain name from his website. after filling the necessary forms and making payments since last friday, he simply swallowed my money and refused to register the domain name. when i called, he will say has done the work which he has not done. after so much calls, im ed up with him and wonder why such a guy with such reputation wld behave like this.
Re: What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com by deanozone: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
geez,it seems u dont know this guy...the ifiok guy has swallowed my money on many occasions and even disappointed clients i referenced to him.my smsportal with 17,000 units is no more working.the guy has poor character
Re: What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
If u want to be crying like this all the time, keep using Nigerian web host companies. But if u want peace of mind, then go for international web hosting companies like: godaddy.com, siteground.com, domain.com, mediatemple.net. I cant imagine myself hosting a website with any nigerian web host company. Most of my sites are hosted by siteground. Their customer support is superb.

I advice u to get a lawyer to officially write to them. If they didnt reply positively, drag them to court.
Re: What Is Wrong With 9jahosting.com by valiacademy: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks for ur comments. i really dont expect this from him. thot he should be far richer than the money i paid. i watched his video tutorial on joomla and he's very articulate and intelligent. anyway that one is past tense. wont disturb him for it again. have registered the site with www.utiware.net .the guy seems to be the best in nigeria so far. excellent customer service. 9jahosting.com promised me unlimited bandwith that was why i went there.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. / Another Simple Php/python/asp/etc Challenge / Nairaland Unlike Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.