Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs (2410 Views)

Egyptian Urea, Dap, Ssp, Tsp, And Npk Sell Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs by nellaluv(f): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
I present to you, the lady who is
responsible for the beautiful
'halfcaste' skin 90percent of Naija
babes are flaunting now... some of
them look so clean you wont believe
that they used to be as dark as
Actress Kate henshaw.

Fifi's Egyptian milk is the latest
wonder in town.... if anyone is
looking like them mama and papa na
oyibo na fifi handiwork.
(peepee in hausa tongue)

So i promised to fish out the lady
responsible for the new look ladies
in naija are wearing now ..... Them yellow pass my
children eeeeeh.

So here goes ....
Are you battling craw craw?
okripoto? stretchmarks cover all ya
belle and yansh?

If you are looking to use the popular
egyptian cream that is making all
Nigerian female celebrities turn
white,FIFI is the answer.
call her on 08058444446 or
08133444421 if you are in Nigeria, if
you are abroad,you know how to
dial.

Fifi delivers anywhere in the world i
hear....... Shege jagwa!
See fifi with ya korokoro eyes.

THANK ME LATER wink grin
Source: dimokokorkusstella..com

Re: Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs by nellaluv(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Evidence of egyptian milk on stella dimokokorkus face, scary i'll say grin

Re: Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs by diva90: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hehehehe....all these fair girls and celebs you see running around, a lot of them are fifi's handwork oo. The woman is making serious gains off her business , her products are expensive but it works, I have seen dark women who started and now they are fair. She even has clients who come frm all over the nation to her lagos and abj branches just to buy cream
Re: Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs by lulukay(f): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ewooo lwkmd
Re: Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs by AbuMikey(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shey you get am PeePee wen boys I go fit use?

(1) (Reply)

Walldesignking: Nigeria No.1 Wallpapers, 3D Wall Panels, 3D Epoxy Floor Dealers / I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! / Cold Room Available For Sale In Lagos...call Chidi On 08038026478

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.