Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! (2410 Views)

Yes You Can Become Millionaire With Just 5000 Naira In The Next 6 Month Of 2013 / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / You Can Now Download Free Bible And Music Into Your Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2006
You won't believe what i have just found.  After months and months of research. i have found a way to download anything on the internet for free    yes!     absouletly no cost at all.  (This is done legally).      You can now download your favorite Movies, Soaps, Tv series, Games, Software, Document and pratically anything that can be stored as a file. you must have this!! hit the site infinitesuccessplusdotcom. See ya! wink
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by donjazzie(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2006
kolo person
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by Bhola(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2006
Went there. It most definitely ain't free. Don't you agree? It's only in Nigeria you go fit do that one.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2006
well sorry guys, U still get to download free but the information costs some money. that's about it. When you download the software, you don't get to pay anything again for life. I believe that amount is alright comparing it with the collosal advantage you will get. Knowledge is power. wink thanks
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by mochafella(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2006
Snake oil.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by ikamefa(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2006
mochafella:

Snake oil.
snake oil? from the internet? abeg where?
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by mochafella(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2006
ikamefa:

snake oil? from the internet? abeg where?

huh
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by ikamefa(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2006
mochafella:

huh

common ! man i aint speakin chinese? angry

what do you mean by huh!
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by mochafella(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
ikamefa:

what do you mean by huh!

Not everything on the web is fraudulent, but his promise of "download anything" is, hence "Snake Oil".
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by ikamefa(f): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2006
ok. think i comprehend ur grammar now! cheesy
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2006
hello, You haven't tried what am offering and you have already started second guessing me.
This is not a scam. i downloaded the complete season 5 of smallville(Tvseries)[/b]without paying anything. because i happen to be a [b]smallville fan. you can also download your favorite Films,Soap,Music, Games and so on. try it infinitesuccessplusdotcom
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by mochafella(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2006
aeon:

hello, You haven't tried what am offering and you have already started second guessing me.
This is not a scam. i downloaded the complete season 5 of smallville(Tvseries)[/b]without paying anything. because i happen to be a [b]smallville fan. you can also download your favorite Films,Soap,Music, Games and so on. try it infinitesuccessplusdotcom

Why would Warner Bros, the copyright owners of Smallville legally give you anything for free?

No doubt it is possible to download it, but your attempt to describe it as legal is fraudulent. And even if they give it to you for free, the "ethics" of the internet dictate that you should pass it on for free as well, afterall it cost you nothing to acquire it.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by globalaid(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2006
why would someone pay #2500 for something that he/she is not sure of. I hope this is not another fraud. One has to be careful.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2006
you guys are still trying to figure out how i got this software. So if you don't understand somthing you call it Scam LOL. Someone is talking about Waner Bros and that i should give it out for free. This thing is quite simple. But because you don't understand you call it fraud. Sorry to disappoint you. people pay for things they want to get everywhere in the world why should this case be any different. Thanks anyway.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
It's going to be very simple. After payment, i will forward the installer to your mail. Everybody is happy.
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by Cactus(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
get bit torrent or utorrent or some torrent software and download your life away just make sure you dont get caught clean up tracks

thats as close to free as you will ever get. PUNK
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2006
By the way Cactus this software of mine is legitimate tongue
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by Cactus(m): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2006
FRAUD ALERT

your software maybe legitimate but what you are downloading is not legitimate, FYI i dont believe your software is legitimate, FYI its a BIG TIME FRAUD

get to know how things work before you open mouth
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2006
Look who is talking.  grinCactus  You don't even have the faintest idea of what am talking about. i guess that is why you took the name Cactus.
Too bad, anybody who read your post would have thought you were one genius that knew what he was talking about.  grin

. This thing called knowledge is very important oo!! Punk
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by igwe4life(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hi Aeon,

I never believed that a fellow Nigerian would want to fleece his country men for a few naira notes. Well i am going to let out your so called secret.

You can download virtually anything you like over the Internet using a variety of P2P tools, but the very best are Kazaa, Warez and Bit Torrent. Search the Internet on this tools and you would a whole world of info.

See:

compnetworking.about.com/od/kazaa/l/blfreekazaafaq.htm
compnetworking.about.com/od/aresp2pnetwork/qt/warezp2pclient.htm
netforbeginners.about.com/od/peersharing/a/torrenthandbook.htm
netforbeginners.about.com/od/peersharing/f/torrentsearch.htm

Ciao
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by aeon(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2006
hey man, why you messing up my shit. Although that's not the software am trying to sell but this is called business. You can't post things like that on my thread. this ain't right
Re: I've Found It! Yes! You Can Now Download Anything On The Internet For Free! by sidnazious(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2006
i don't understand this software of urs. pls explain better and why do i ve to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Fifi:the Lady With Themagical Egyptian Creamfor Female Celebs / Walldesignking: Nigeria No.1 Wallpapers, 3D Wall Panels, 3D Epoxy Floor Dealers / Cold Room Available For Sale In Lagos...call Chidi On 08038026478

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.