Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Money Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Before Marriage (547 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Should Family Position Of Your Partner Be Considered Before Marriage? / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Before Marriage by youngalex(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am dis kind of guy dat places personal comfort a top priority,i really want to make more money though i work i need more years to build my career ,gather more qualifications and then move up before marriage,my friends are getting married i don't seem to be bothered maybe i feel am still in early 30s...Anybody feeling same here
Re: Money Before Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 4:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Well, each to his own, its what you want and how you want it , may God help you.
However, by d time you are ready, you may have difficulty in knowing d woman who truly loves you, who is not really after your money, and it will require a lot of wisdom for you to know this.
2ndly, if you are close to 40 or above, b4 making up your mind, responsible and marriagable ladies may be running away from you thinking maybe, you are a widower or a divorcee or somebody who just want child because he is unable to have a child from his previous marriage, so, think about it very well, i think this thread will help you to understand my point better.
May God help us all.
https://www.nairaland.com/1210487/22-hez-38
Re: Money Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2013
@OP what you need is not lots of money but a stable source of income. You can also add other sources of income and over time you will be able to save enough to live a life of luxury.
Re: Money Before Marriage by blank(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Since personal comfort is a top priority for you then go for it. Be comfortable then look for a wife to either share in your comfort or add to it. If you jump into marriage now and you are not able to meet your set financial goals then you might begin to despise her and look at your family as your source of woe.

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Mothers On Nairaland!! / My Pregnancy Miracle-cure Infertility Naturally / Charges Dropped Against A Teen Whose Science Experiment 'bombed' School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.