Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Need Contacts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Contacts (494 Views)

I Need Contacts Of Bitter Kola Buyers / I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently / Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contacts by ConfidentVee(f): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
I need links. I wish to be a distributor in attachments and weavon. How do I go about it?
Re: I Need Contacts by Profs: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
ConfidentVee: I need links. I wish to be a distributor in attachments and weavon. How do I go about it?
I have a friend in an attachement and weavon(Xpression) company who can link you up with the sale manager and they will tell yov the procedure.Speak with me 08189848346.
Re: I Need Contacts by ConfidentVee(f): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Profs: I have a friend in an attachement and weavon(Xpression) company who can link you up with the sale manager and they will tell yov the procedure.Speak with me 08189848346.
thanks profs

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Handknitted Baby Shoes For Supply In Nigeria / Very Cheap Used Laptops Here / Pass GCE In Just ONE Sitting, Register Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.