Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. (1071 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by amypaul(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2013
Many for us do dream while asleep, and some of them are revelations about our futures, about friends and relatives. Lemme use myself as an example: I ve had a particular dream for like 4times where I travelled To USA. While am still here in Nigeria some will say is what you had in mind before going to bed. Pls i want pple to tell me more about dreams and Revelations Advice pls.
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by OmoAlata(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2013
amypaul: Miseries In Dreams And Revelations

Miseries or Mysteries
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by amypaul(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks For Your Correction, It Was a Mistake Dear.
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by amypaul(f): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Omo Alata:

Miseries or Mysteries
It was a mistake dear.
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by OmoAlata(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
When you wake up, pray on the dream. Every good thing which has been established spiritually should now be established in the physical.

I dreamt a couple of times before I met my husband and knew it was him when we eventually met even though he was living in a different country wink
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by amypaul(f): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks very much Omo Alata, U ve raised my hope and Faith. I will continue to believe d dream until it manifest.
Re: Mysteries In Dreams And Revelations. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good evening Amy,

I believe firmly that dreams can be a way God decides to reveal hidden secrets and possibly what the future holds but despite this, I do not believe that every dream points to some revelation from God. The dream you had might just be nothing.

I guess you are hanging onto it cause of the 'promise of a good life' inherent in the dream. I believe if you have a dream or goal, it is very possible to work towards achieving it. If you desire to travel out then work towards it but personally I don't think its worth it.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! / Christmas Craze Part 1; Atheists Are Not So Materialist Now....haha / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.