Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! (1068 Views)

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by Sirniyeh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
PEACE to you all my co-Nairalanders,
It's universally believed that a learnered is not easily deceived! For this reason, I'm very much optimistic that most of the religious misleading or advertising fictions posted on this forum can never trigger you atall.
Newton Isaac says, "I climbed the shoulder of the people before me, and I saw things differently and clearer. This enhanced my innovative mentality and today I'm being celebrated."
From the quote, it means you can remain with same belief, same practice and thinking, and not be celebrated or achieve anything or not progressing until you make a move. So ever since I encountered the above quote, my perception about life general changed and I discovered that "nobody can speak or talk or reason beyond the level of his or her understanding."
Newton met some heroes before but he chose to think differently and became a great inventor. The fact that many were in same religion before you does not count.
We are in Nigeria and anybody can go to any lenght to promote his or her religion but we should not relax and allow some fictions post here to demoralise our inbuilt potential which is the BRAIN - the determinant of everything that happens to you.
It's unfortunate that many never ascertain the goal of God for such blessed asset. The question is, why did God give you (personally) brain? Ponder over it again and again and post your own view here!
1. Human Brain is the Spiritual engine of the entire life. Consider birds and animals, they live, function, grow, mature, progress and recreate in consonant with the inbuilt ability.
But mankind makes themselves different.
The undilluted fact you will hate to hear is that, "the day human creation is completed, we are endowed with resource (BRAIN-MIND) to funtion and replenish.
We have been endowed with power to dominate all, technologically and spiritually. So man was endowed with sophisticated brain so that He could REST.
2. Every thing on this earth is the product of human brain. (Think of it!). All technological and scientifical inventions are products of human brain. Bible as well is the product of human brain but thats what many will not like to hear.
3. If you really understand this life well, you will know that all the stories of hell or bad dreams or demons or evil forces, that many ignorants propagate are trashes.
4. What brings suffering to human life is BRAIN not Satan nor Sin. Every individual will be dominated by the influence of his or her brain.
5. Prayer is answered through right, critical, innovative and proactive thinking.
In Nigeria, religion has deprived a lot of people to enjoy the best from their inbuilt asset. Religion has changed their mindset entirely. Religion has made people to loose focus of original mandate ascribed to the Brain.
6. The REAL YOU is the BRAIN inside of you. If you know that you can not live outside of your brain, you need to develop it. Think wide. Dont be entangled by what your religion professes.
Before I got married, I used to have seveal bad dreams like masqurade chasing, eating, spending money, and s-e-x in my dream virtually every week to the extent that s-per-m will be released. I kept it to myself alone but studied myself to effect changes. When I married, my wife had same challenges and today we are blessed with children, houses and cars without consulting any third party but as result of critical and innovative thinking. We dont belong to any society either religion or cult but we live free life.
The civilised countries think more on technology but we black devote all our resources on irrelevant religion. Many never ascertained that the cause of their limitation is their Religion. For this reason I call your attention to ask yourself, why did God endow me with this free natural asset?
All contributions are welcome!
Do you thing if you dont go to church or mosque you will not survive? Challenge me with any question, read to answer .......
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Excellent write-up. My only problem with it is that no God, or doG or whatever name one choses to call an ancient imagination, endowed me with any brain.

Know that the first thing religion attacks is the brain. So they just can't use it in the first place. Just look at this thread to see christians urging themselves not to use their brains: https://www.nairaland.com/1260566/permission-use-brains-o-man
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
@Alfa
Thanks for the thread quoted!
My submission is that we all possess brain but not all use it.
More fact about Brain is that:
BRAIN is the virtue that makes mankind the image of God. In reference to bible, "Let us create man in our own image....let them dominate and replenish."
The question to ask is, who is a man of God? What makes him a man of God? The virtue that fools people to call them MOG is Brain. They are playing on peoples intelligence.
Wake up!
Hear this,
suffering is the nemesis of brain.
Wealth is also fruit of brain.
Think over it
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by mcfynest(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sirniyeh: PEACE to you all my co-Nairalanders,
It's universally believed that a learnered is not easily deceived! For this reason, I'm very much optimistic that most of the religious misleading or advertising fictions posted on this forum can never trigger you atall.
Newton Isaac says, "I climbed the shoulder of the people before me, and I saw things differently and clearer. This enhanced my innovative mentality and today I'm being celebrated."
From the quote, it means you can remain with same belief, same practice and thinking, and not be celebrated or achieve anything or not progressing until you make a move. So ever since I encountered the above quote, my perception about life general changed and I discovered that "nobody can speak or talk or reason beyond the level of his or her understanding."
Newton met some heroes before but he chose to think differently and became a great inventor. The fact that many were in same religion before you does not count.
We are in Nigeria and anybody can go to any lenght to promote his or her religion but we should not relax and allow some fictions post here to demoralise our inbuilt potential which is the BRAIN - the determinant of everything that happens to you.
It's unfortunate that many never ascertain the goal of God for such blessed asset. The question is, why did God give you (personally) brain? Ponder over it again and again and post your own view here!
1. Human Brain is the Spiritual engine of the entire life. Consider birds and animals, they live, function, grow, mature, progress and recreate in consonant with the inbuilt ability.
But mankind makes themselves different.
The undilluted fact you will hate to hear is that, "the day human creation is completed, we are endowed with resource (BRAIN-MIND) to funtion and replenish.
We have been endowed with power to dominate all, technologically and spiritually. So man was endowed with sophisticated brain so that He could REST.
2. Every thing on this earth is the product of human brain. (Think of it!). All technological and scientifical inventions are products of human brain. Bible as well is the product of human brain but thats what many will not like to hear.
3. If you really understand this life well, you will know that all the stories of hell or bad dreams or demons or evil forces, that many ignorants propagate are trashes.
4. What brings suffering to human life is BRAIN not Satan nor Sin. Every individual will be dominated by the influence of his or her brain.
5. Prayer is answered through right, critical, innovative and proactive thinking.
In Nigeria, religion has deprived a lot of people to enjoy the best from their inbuilt asset. Religion has changed their mindset entirely. Religion has made people to loose focus of original mandate ascribed to the Brain.
6. The REAL YOU is the BRAIN inside of you. If you know that you can not live outside of your brain, you need to develop it. Think wide. Dont be entangled by what your religion professes.
Before I got married, I used to have seveal bad dreams like masqurade chasing, eating, spending money, and s-e-x in my dream virtually every week to the extent that s-per-m will be released. I kept it to myself alone but studied myself to effect changes. When I married, my wife had same challenges and today we are blessed with children, houses and cars without consulting any third party but as result of critical and innovative thinking. We dont belong to any society either religion or cult but we live free life.
The civilised countries think more on technology but we black devote all our resources on irrelevant religion. Many never ascertained that the cause of their limitation is their Religion. For this reason I call your attention to ask yourself, why did God endow me with this free natural asset?
All contributions are welcome!
Do you thing if you dont go to church or mosque you will not survive? Challenge me with any question, read to answer .......

y did you ad to single out the bible when there are numerous religious books out there. are you against xtianty or religion
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Ok oh, my question is IF all my progress is determined by my ASSET THE BRAIN, why are the brain of those sick in the psychatric wards not helped wit all the advances in science yet the more than necessary end up worse for it by commiting suicide?
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Instead of BIBLE, choose BRAIN

Instead of FAITH, choose FACT
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by UyiIredia(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^ Bible is a corruption of the Latin word for book and in that respect complements the brain.
Facts are based on faith.
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by ninja4life(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice right up even though there are some points i disagree with in ur post.
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
hisblud: Ok oh, my question is IF all my progress is determined by my ASSET THE BRAIN, why are the brain of those sick in the psychatric wards not helped wit all the advances in science yet the more than necessary end up worse for it by commiting suicide?

the psychos did they choose bible over brain?
Re: Why Did God Give Mankind Brain? The Unbelieveable Facts! by JVLI(f): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello his bud. Yes God gave us brain to give ourselves rest. You are saying, all the topics about hell, demons are all trash. You also said that, the real you is the brain you have. I beg to differ. I too, just wrote a topic in the religion section that says God And Your Brain: The Power of supernatural Intelligence. I believe its worth to look at. I put my research about the brain there 2. My bro, hell is real! Is even more than real! A scientist happened to stumble on it, who had a believe like you. They were digging through some instruments, as they continued, they started hearing agonising cries of people of different languages, the heat coming from the spot was about 1000 degree centigrade. I do not exagerrate. Its truth . 2nd pt. The real you is not the brain. The real you is the human spirit that gives life to the human soul and the body. Man is a tripartiate being, having a soul and leaving in a body. What happens to those who died? Any idea where they went too? Every spirit leaves at death and it returns to its maker. The human spirit and his soul are immortal entities that can never. Its the human body that decays and dies and it is buried. So what happens then, to the human soul after death. It either goes to heaven or to hell. It cannot stay afloat, it must occupy. I know what my life was before i met christ and how he delivered me from the powers of hell. I've been attacked in dreams by those same demons that you say does not exist. I believe that one encounter or visit from these demons will surely change your mind. Mind you, am not cursing you. These demons just feed on men's ignorance about them and eventually elimintate such men. You wont be among them! If you don't have Jesus, its time you do. Jesus is not religion, He's the way of life. To maximise even the human brain, it takes God! Read the article i just shared with you. It s well

(1) (Reply)

Strange Pictures Appear On The Wall Of A Mosque In Ikorodu / How Idahosa Was Robbed In New York. / Christians: Pls Diffrentiate Between Spiritual Power And Spiritual Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.