Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) (3346 Views)

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / Kymani Marley, K1, 2face, MI Headline Felabration 2013 / Getting Married In September, October, November, Or December 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by Rocktation(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oosh, I knew you're a natural. Any time you wish, sugar. smiley I can add to yours, and you can do the same to mine. It's cool any way.
Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by ijebabe: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2013
On Friday 8 March 2013, in celebration of International Women’s Day 2013, media life coach, Coach Lyds, will host a 12 hour live Twitter Marathon taking questions to empower women in all walks of life to further success in their work and lives.

The panellists, from a variety of sectors and backgrounds, include Lydia Frempong at Coach Lyds, Priscilla Baffour at Channel 4 , Emma Sexton at SheSays, Ushma Patel at PomiGarnetz and Dr Funke B a media psychologist.

See flyer for more info.

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by ijebabe: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2013
The Home & Office Exhibition 2013
The annual Home & Office Exhibition which showcases interior decoration, furniture, house furnishing and many more. The fair will be formally opened by Mr Ben Murray Bruce, Chairman of the SilverBird Group at 11 am prompt on Wednesday. Admission is Free.

Date: 13th – 15th of March 2013
Venue: Lagos Country Club, GRA Ikeja

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by ijebabe: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
WOW D.I.V.A.S presents “The X Factor”
The X factor has an amazing line up of key speakers which include Dr. Anthony Rapu, Senior Pastor, This Present House; Dr. Ike Kachikwu, Executive Vice Chairman, ExxonMobi; Leo Stan Ekeh Chairman Zinox group, Jumoke Adenowo CEO, AD Consulting/Founder Awesome Treasures; Betty Irabor, editor of Genevieve Magazine; Claire Omatseye MD, JNC International; Maxwell Ubah, Leadership Coach, Profilant Ltd and Udo Maryanne Okonjo, CEO Fine and Country International WA.

The X – Factor topics include, The X- factor Career, X- factor Business and Finance and the X- factor Equation. A special feature at the event would be – The Tycoon’s Nest “Funding & growing your dream business”.

Date: Saturday 23rd March 2013
Time: 8AM – 5PM
Venue: The Wheatbaker Hotel – 4 Onitolo road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Dress Code: Tycoon glam
Color: Black, White or Pink i.e. (Business wear with an X- factor)
Contact: To Register visit www.wowdivas.org | Email greatdivas@yahoo.com | SMS 08085867668

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by TEDxLagos: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
This year, TEDxVictoriaIsland is reborn as TEDxLagos. TEDxLagos will take place on Saturday September 14th . It is going to be BIGGER and BETTER: more speakers, more product demos, more to experience at our innovations expo!

The event is completely free and is truly the greatest gathering of creatives in Nigeria. For more information "Like" TEDxLagos on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/TEDxLagos/533303906692882 or visit www.tedxlagos.net

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by ijebabe: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2013
Calabar Jazz Festival this Easter.

Here is a daily line up of events.

Friday 29 March, 7PM
D’ANGELO, JONATHAN BUTLER, DAREY AND BEZ
Venue: Cultural Center, Calabar
MCs: Kate Henshaw and Ik

Saturday 30 March, 7PM
ERIC BENET, ASA AND BURNA BOY
Venue: Cultural Center, Calabar
MCs: Darey and Dakore

Sunday 31 March 7PM
DAREY, BEZ AND BURMA BOY
Venue: Millennium Park, Calabar
MCs: Maurice Inok and Maryan

Tickets and all-inclusive travel packages to Calabar available now.Travel Packages can be found atwww.afritickets.com.

1 Like

Re: What's On In Nigeria? (March 2013) by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rocktation: grin
And I was beginning to get used to having a replacement! #kidding tongue

Thanks! kiss
Me nko? What can I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade And Ebenezer Obey In 1st Live Joint Concert / Sokoto Guy Tie The Knot With And Indian Lady -pics / Cotton Candy Floss From As Low As N80/child In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.