Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Bible Vs Science. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Vs Science. (758 Views)

Bible VS Jehovahs Witnesses Method Of Baptism / How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) / Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Some people are unaware that the bible talk more about sciences before man took the bold step of exploring what was beyond their nose. The link below touches almost all aspect of science with biblical verses to back it up.
www.raptureforums.com/
BibleProphecy...
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mutaino7: Some people are unaware that the bible talk more about sciences before man took the bold step of exploring what was beyond their nose. The link below touches almost all aspect of science with biblical verses to back it up.
www.raptureforums.com/
BibleProphecy...

Good afternoon Mutai,

I hope you are aware that the bible is not a science text book?
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
your link contains nothing but lack of real understanding of nature. It is really hard to accept facts when you have been indoctrinated with presuppositions.
The bible is never consistent with the nature, science has in fact disproved the bible times without number, which is why creationism has divided into young earth and old earth creationists in the first place.

Those people in Sunday school and house fellowship will find your knowledge more useful, go be a genius to them.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Good afternoon Mutai,

Your people have converted the bible into cosmology and biology textbook
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

I guess you are right in some sense!

Hmmm...
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
striktlymi:

Good afternoon Mutai,

Ogbeni am well aware. I only pasted this stuff because of what a lecturer said. Like i earlier stated some people are unaware that God is the best scientist.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
ooman:

Guy the bible is said to be a manual for all humans and its the most complete book in the universe. So it touches every aspect of human lives.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mutaino7:
Ogbeni am well aware. I only pasted this stuff because of what a lecturer said. Like i earlier stated some people are unaware that God is the best scientist.

Good evening Mutaino,

I don't think God is a scientist. God did it some how and science is a tool used by scientists to understand what God has done.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
ooman: your link contains nothing but lack of real understanding of nature. It is really hard to accept facts when you have been indoctrinated with presuppositions.
The bible is never consistent with the nature, science has in fact disproved the bible times without number, which is why creationism has divided into young earth and old earth creationists in the first place.

Those people in Sunday school and house fellowship will find your knowledge more useful, go be a genius to them.
Go head bush* in agogo voice*. First of all prove to me that the bible aint consistent. I taught you would even counter all those facts with facts. Tank God you recognize that am a genius even though it aint my name. Next tym just view and leave i didnt 4ce u 2 use your MB.
NO HARD FEELINGS.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2013
Mutaino7:
Guy the bible is said to be a manual for all humans and its the most complete book in the universe. So it touches every aspect of human lives.

sorry but the muslims disagree with that. They said the bible is incomplete and in-congruent.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
ooman:

sorry but the muslims disagree with that. They said the bible is incomplete and in-congruent.
Thats why i find it useless arguing a biblical facts with an islamic scholar. Age wise the bible aint in the same league with the quran. Quote me wrong the quran itself was passed down orally after the death of muhamed. Not for once did mohamed came in contact with any of Jesus followers but he did came in contact with some travellers 4rm jerusalem who told him the edited and rumoured part of the scriptures and about Jesus.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mutaino7:
Thats why i find it useless arguing a biblical facts with an islamic scholar. Age wise the bible aint in the same league with the quran. Quote me wrong the quran itself was passed down orally after the death of muhamed. Not for once did mohamed came in contact with any of Jesus followers but he did came in contact with some travellers 4rm jerusalem who told him the edited and rumoured part of the scriptures and about Jesus.

the koran is no better than the bible and vice versa
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mutaino7:

Pathetic fallacy
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
saying the Bible is better than the Quran will only spark resentment and more controvesy, so i wouldn't want that. *pathetic fallacy* you know its good to revise some of your past literature in english note cos they surely help alot. And please know where to use the literary terms correctly.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Mutaino7: saying the Bible is better than the Quran will only spark resentment and more controvesy, so i wouldn't want that. *pathetic fallacy* you know its good to revise some of your past literature in english note cos they surely help alot. And please know where to use the literary terms correctly.

If you know the meaning of the term, you would know it perfectly applies to your previous post, Saying a non existent God is a scientist? pls!
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by Mutaino7(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
I stand corrected is this not a religion thread/forum. By the virtue of your belief and signa! u shouldn't be here cos you don't believe in religion and i only expect people who believe in the same cause to comment. A fly trying to live in a bee hive doesn't correlate.
Re: The Bible Vs Science. by ooman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mutaino7: I stand corrected is this not a religion thread/forum. By the virtue of your belief and signa! u shouldn't be here cos you don't believe in religion and i only expect people who believe in the same cause to comment. A fly trying to live in a bee hive doesn't correlate.

ah, sorry. I thought..... never mind

(1) (Reply)

Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 28th April Committed To Unbroken Link? By Past / Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.