Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co (1277 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
Re: Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co by Sweetnecta: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2011
As i watched the video, i see that Trinity is slaughtered.

i see that paul is made to a liar. and those who follow him, also.

is there any respite for christians, except until death?
Re: Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co by chiteny(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2011
Thanks for this Frosbel. A good eye opener for those that wish to see.
Re: Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

As i watched the video, i see that Trinity is slaughtered.

i see that paul is made to a liar. and those who follow him, also.

is there any respite for christians, except until death?

Mr. ALLAH Slave, God Loves you , repent while there is time.

You really do not want to end up like Muhammad !!!
Re: Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co by whizcode: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
its really the end time.be carefull of what you watch and listen.all you need is in your bible

(1) (Reply)

Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. / Red Bull Advert About Jesus Causes Outrage From Muslims And Christians In South Africa / Woman, 52, Delivers Baby Boy 19 Years After First Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.