Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand (2933 Views)

Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Midnight Crew Has Been Voted Music Group Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: no need to explain ijebu garri to be, i'm sure i can write a text book on the stuff. Smoking it results in madness, better learn to sip it.
Lwkmd!! cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE FILLAGE PEOPLE SEF * SMDH* WHAT HAPPIN TO SHAWARMA AND TINGS ? undecided grin grin grin OH BOY NA WHICH ONE BE AKPU AGAIN. I HEAR IT ALL THE TIME. IS THAT LIKE POUNDED YAM IN A DIFFERENT DIALECT ?
Sheesh, which one is shawarma again?? Niqqa puhleeze! Give me my fufu and egusi, or efo riro with hot eba any day, any time cool
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: dis gurl no go kill me! So u dey chop akpu? Well that one heavy, try starch and banga.
Nmaka why? I be proper southern pikin. Just eat the fufu in moderate portions and you'll be glad you did cheesy

*i can't believe we are discussing food on a religious thread* cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: HOLY CRAP. I WAS THINKING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF CHIPS AND OLIVES AND GUACAMOLE AND STEAK undecided LMAO. PROPER FILLAGE WOMAN
Chips-irish potato

Olive- (what tha heck is that? )

Guacamole- sorry, I don't eat food I can't pronounce undecided

Steak-Is that not suya?

Overall verdict: VERY UNPALATABLE FOOD you folks eat yonder
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin SHE NEED ONE BOLUS OF EBA. LOL
Lwkmd!!! Oya buy me one gorodo of gari na. (E too cost for hia tongue)
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: yeah my dear, i want ishi to explain but it seems she has disappeared. Akpu is casava, peeled and soaked (femented) to remove d prusic acid and to make it soft. It is mashed to remove the fibre and boiled (d process it more complex), pounded and eaten with soup. It is also called santana
We don't pound it at home. We stir it until it hardens. My biceps and triceps are well chiseled due to the rigorous exertions involved in the process. You can't stir fufu if you are ill, hungry or weak otherwise you go just collapse on top the fufu cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: yeah my dear, i want ishi to explain but it seems she has disappeared. Akpu is casava, peeled and soaked (femented) to remove d prusic acid and to make it soft. It is mashed to remove the fibre and boiled (d process it more complex), pounded and eaten with soup. It is also called santana my end is beautiful. serene i notice say d matter dey bite ya for yash. Take am easy. When d time come e go happen.
LMAOOO HOW DEM GET 2 BLACK PAPAL CANDIDATE AND DEM COME BYPASS CHOOSE ANOTHER WHITE MAN WHEN DEM COME DEY PRETEND SAY HIM BE SOUTH AMERICAN. THATS A WHITE MAN. JUST CUZ HE LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA DONT MEAN NOTHING. BROTHER UBE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO JOIN US ON THE DARK SIDE, WHERE THE LORD IS OUR SKIN COLOR. YOU CANT BE BOWING DOWN TO THESE CANTANKEROUS CAUCASIAN CURMUDGEONS. COME TO THE DARK SIDE BROTHER. WE ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS AND BATHED BREATH cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Ijebu gari number one! grin

That type that slaps you when you drink it grin
grin grin grin grin YOU AINT NEVER LIED GIRL. THE SOURNESS SLAPS YOU LOL
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Sheesh, which one is shawarma again?? Niqqa puhleeze! Give me my fufu and egusi, or efo riro with hot eba any day, any time cool
FILLAGE WOMAN *SMDH*
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: LMAOOO HOW DEM GET 2 BLACK PAPAL CANDIDATE AND DEM COME BYPASS CHOOSE ANOTHER WHITE MAN WHEN DEM COME DEY PRETEND SAY HIM BE SOUTH AMERICAN. THATS A WHITE MAN. JUST CUZ HE LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA DONT MEAN NOTHING. BROTHER UBE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO JOIN US ON THE DARK SIDE, WHERE THE LORD IS OUR SKIN COLOR. YOU CANT BE BOWING DOWN TO THESE CANTANKEROUS CAUCASIAN CURMUDGEONS. COME TO THE DARK SIDE BROTHER. WE ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS AND BATHED BREATH cheesy
Stop being racist.

*bated* not 'bathed'.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Chips-irish potato

Steak-Is that not suya?

LMAO. LET ME TRANSLATE IN YOUR LOCAL DIALECT. GUACAMOLE IS LIKE UBE. I DONT KNOW THE REST IN YOUR LANGUAGE grin grin
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Oya buy me one gorodo of gari na. (E too cost for hia tongue)
GARRI NO DEY MY SIDE. NA SEMOLINA AND 'GRAND' RICE. GORODO OF GARRI ? BUAHAHAHA ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HEARD THAT USED. OR GARRAWA OF GARRI
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop being racist.

*bated* not 'bathed'.
YOU GONE FIND OUT THAT THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO PUT ENMITY BETWEEN OUR SEED AND THEIR SEED. grin HE SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD AND YOU SHALL BRUISE HIS HEEL ? WHAT YOU THINK THAT WAS TALKING ABOUT ? THE HUGE DIVIDE BETWEEN LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN, WHAT YOU THINK THAT WAS ? LOL YOU GONE FIND OUT THAT THE WHITE MAN IS ESAU AND CAIN
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: GARRI NO DEY MY SIDE. NA SEMOLINA AND 'GRAND' RICE. GORODO OF GARRI ? BUAHAHAHA ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HEARD THAT USED. OR GARRAWA OF GARRI
Yeah smiley

*nostalgia*
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
* BATED BREATH * embarassed LOL
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Nmaka why? I be proper southern pikin. Just eat the fufu in moderate portions and you'll be glad you did cheesy

*i can't believe we are discussing food on a religious thread* cheesy
hehehe, it seems food is related to religion somehow somehow.
Actuall fufu, eba and akpu are best eaten in d morning and afternoon, it may even induce sleep but starch has no time, and its better for ladies.
I really don't like it that you eat the same heavy meal i eat.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Chips-irish potato

Steak-Is that not suya?

no mind obadiah steak is suya without stick, lol
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ishilove:
We don't pound it at home. We stir it until it hardens. My biceps and triceps are well chiseled due to the rigorous exertions involved in the process. You can't stir fufu if you are ill, hungry or weak otherwise you go just collapse on top the fufu cheesy cheesy cheesy
that is d yoruba fufu, d stuff that is stired, down in the south south, there is a difference between akpu and fufu.
Besides, i dont support ladies with muscle.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: LMAOOO HOW DEM GET 2 BLACK PAPAL CANDIDATE AND DEM COME BYPASS CHOOSE ANOTHER WHITE MAN WHEN DEM COME DEY PRETEND SAY HIM BE SOUTH AMERICAN. THATS A WHITE MAN. JUST CUZ HE LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA DONT MEAN NOTHING. BROTHER UBE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO JOIN US ON THE DARK SIDE, WHERE THE LORD IS OUR SKIN COLOR. YOU CANT BE BOWING DOWN TO THESE CANTANKEROUS CAUCASIAN CURMUDGEONS. COME TO THE DARK SIDE BROTHER. WE ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS AND BATHED BREATH cheesy
actually there were 115 candidates with d posibility both white and black.
Lastly it almost sounds as if u are inviting me to a cult, do have a cause for alarm?
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. LET ME TRANSLATE IN YOUR LOCAL DIALECT. GUACAMOLE IS LIKE UBE. I DONT KNOW THE REST IN YOUR LANGUAGE grin grin
hope u no dey try to tease me indirectly? D first 3 letters of my username is u b e.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU GONE FIND OUT THAT THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO PUT ENMITY BETWEEN OUR SEED AND THEIR SEED. grin HE SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD AND YOU SHALL BRUISE HIS HEEL ? WHAT YOU THINK THAT WAS TALKING ABOUT ? THE HUGE DIVIDE BETWEEN LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN, WHAT YOU THINK THAT WAS ? LOL YOU GONE FIND OUT THAT THE WHITE MAN IS ESAU AND CAIN
i suspect you have started smoking semolina, be kaiful that stuff is more fatal that smoking garri!
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, it seems food is related to religion somehow somehow.
Actuall fufu, eba and akpu are best eaten in d morning and afternoon, it may even induce sleep but starch has no time, and its better for ladies.
I really don't like it that you eat the same heavy meal i eat.

Fufu to me is not heavy o. You should taste my mother's akpu, or 'maraka'. Yumm!!

I miss home!!! cry
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: that is d yoruba fufu, d stuff that is stired, down in the south south, there is a difference between akpu and fufu.
Besides, i dont support ladies with muscle.
Fufu is pounded in my hometown, but Momsie talk sey she no get energy to pound anytin, das why diafore she use the stirring method train us.

You don't support ladies with muscle? Hokay. How about ladies with 'yam leg'? Lol cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Fufu to me is not heavy o. You should taste my mother's akpu, or 'maraka'. Yumm!!

I miss home!!! cry
hmm, you're a natural lady.
Besides u no dey sleep?
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Fufu is pounded in my hometown, but Momsie talk sey she no get energy to pound anytin, das why diafore she use the stirring method train us.

You don't support ladies with muscle? Hokay. How about ladies with 'yam leg'? Lol cheesy
hehehe, no tell me say u get any of above oh!!!
Muscle no be for woman, yamleg dey world of it own i no fit sabi that one.
E b like say ur mumc no get boyz for house, i no remember d year i begin pound d stuff.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: hmm, you're a natural lady.
Besides u no dey sleep?
See kettle calling pot black grin

Yes o, over-natural dey do me sef cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Ishilove:
See kettle calling pot black grin

Yes o, over-natural dey do me sef cheesy
dis one no b pot and kettle matter oh!! You need sleep for good health or so says the doctor.

Hehehe, tell me if you available maybe i'll hook u up with my brother, lol.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: dis one no b pot and kettle matter oh!! You need sleep for good health or so says the doctor.

Hehehe, tell me if you available maybe i'll hook u up with my brother, lol.
Lol. Is your brother a garri smoker too? grin
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, no tell me say u get any of above oh!!!
E b like say ur mumc no get boyz for house, i no remember d year i begin pound d stuff.
Boys boku for house but dem and kitchen get quarrel. grin
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ishilove: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, no tell me say u get any of above oh!!!
If I get nko? I am not my maker. However, I no get am grin cheesy
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Is your brother a garri smoker too? grin
hehehe, nah, my bro dey sip am.
Re: The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Boys boku for house but dem and kitchen get quarrel. grin
make dem thank God say dem no come from my kind house wey no get woman, hungry for kill them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. / How Do Your Body React After Viewing This Picture? / Dance Drama/ Choreography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.