Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently (736 Views)

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts / Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More / Website Designers In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
hello fellow nairalanders.
     there's a project to be handled by VERY GOOD website designers and PHP Mysql programmers. the job will take a duration of not more than one month to be completed and running and the amount is very reasonable and will be based on professionalism,expirience and ability to be creative and ready to deliver.
   The job is on a contractbasis and if after the first prroject is carried out with perfection other projects will be given to you to handle.
If you are instrested send a mail to me via fizofly@yahoo.com, 01-8127254.
  instrested people should get intouch latest by sunday 21st of march.

send your past projects / portfolio along with the e.mail
Re: Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently by kenflipper(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
http://67.192.128.18/builder/demobuilder.htm

Amazing web building tool and web hosting packages, no more credit card barrier, payment in naira available. for further details visit

www.Kennwebdesigner.com

Create your web design business with us, and design a website within 10mins with our great tools.
Re: Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently by Scream(m): 1:51am On Mar 27, 2008
Flipper, thank you for the link. i wish i could save what i did, tell me if it is possible to do so and how. also i would like to up load pictures. hope you can assist me. MY AIM IS TO BUILD A WEBSITE FOR MAGAZINE, it is supposed to have a different touch from all the magazines in the country as it is going to be on-line for now. thanks as i await ur lead.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out On This New Site / Lasu Shuts Down Cybercafes / Forum Softwares;help Neded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.