Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts (2953 Views)

Are You A Professional Website Designer? I Need 20 Website Designers Urgently / SEO Tips For Optimizing Your Local Google My Business Page / I Need A Website For My Business. Web Designers Please Drop Your Contacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by kelvindfxguru: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2015
i am in need of a Dynamic website for Forex signals, training, broker reviews etc. The site will be designed so that members can pay monthly subscription fee in other to gain access to the vital information on the website.

Common Features of the kind of website i need are:
1. A Logical Roadmap
2. Crucial Business Information
3. Contact Information
4. Clear Navigation
5. Security
6. Social Media Integration
7. A Mobile-Ready Version
8. FAQ
9. Signup form
10 POS Integration

If interested in designing it, do drop your mobile and i will call you for more details and negotiations.

Thanks and cheers.
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by roaringlamb01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
hello!
I can handle this for you.
you may contact me thru my email: admin@tha247webguy.com or call/WhatsApp on 08067836364...

you may also view my portfolio on www.tha247webguy.com
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by yurmex: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2015
CONTACT ME ON THIS LINE : 08066161413 or yumex@gmail.com FOR WEB DESIGNING,WEB DEVELOPMENT AND THE LIKES...
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by Chinenye123: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
For professional webdesign, visit https://webhostilla.com
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by megatek: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
contact us or visit www.megatekng.com

give us a chance to give you three different demo to choose from

thanks
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by megatek: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
my mobile is 08033146625, thanks
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by olawhizzy(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Ma contact are: 08166239241, loadedinformation@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
We can do this for you at a very affordable price, check out www.andrinn.com call 07035002495
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by Daniel2032(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
If u haven't get it done, then i can do it for you till u get satisfy with it, for ur information i don't have a company oo, but that doesn't mean i don't know what i'm doing or it won't be a professional look, i work from home, i design website for people, and i can get you the best which most of those claiming company won't do for u. Not just that, i will also show u how to update it easily.

I won't charge u much.
My number is 08141115631
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by leksmedia: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
If you are looking for a mature , professional and world class site kindly contact us at leksmediaconcept.com
Our contacts info@leksmediaconcept.com or 08173091370
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by mimi2015(f): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Where is your location @ Daniel 2032?
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by coldsummer: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
i have a website and i have the content available. please can anyone help me upload it for free.

buzz me if you can.

there are other business we may be able to do together.

thank you
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by Donald3d(m): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2015
coldsummer:
i have a website and i have the content available. please can anyone help me upload it for free.

buzz me if you can.

there are other business we may be able to do together.

thank you

hmm okay,would love to help,call me 08182346055,kindly let it be after 12pm sunday #ChurchThings
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by bassdow: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional Web Design Skill

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by coldsummer: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Donald3d:

hmm okay,would love to help,call me 08182346055,kindly let it be after 12pm sunday #ChurchThings

OK thanks man
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by TDroid: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Web & Graphics Designer at your service, premium satisfaction guaranteed.

Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2015
For your professional web design and development visit www.d5books.com & portfolio page to see some of the projects handled. You can call me with 08061625041 for det. Thanks, hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by francaify: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Securishield solutions is the best in software/ Web development and IT solutions ..please contact 09037570032

Re: I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts by marketingmaster: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ever Hear Of A Sales Funnel?

Ever sign-up to a website and you get a well crafted sales letter for their product offerings? This is the companies “Sales Funnel” you have opted into and you get these sales emails every day or every two days. The purpose of these emails is to keep reminding you of their product offerings and after about 7-10 of these emails they are predicting on you buying the product or products from them. These are actually “TIMED” autoresponders that are automatically sent at different times of the month to keep your interest.

By having just an email list is not enough if you only send it once every few months. The time they actually get another email from you they have possibly already bought from your competition.

Sales Funnel

A sales funnel (also known as a revenue funnel or sales process) refers to the buying process that companies lead customers through when purchasing products. A sales funnel is divided into several steps, which differ depending on the particular sales model. You must want to adopt strategies, tools and tactics aimed at optimizing each stage of the sales process.

To make any kind of "REAL" money this process has to be in place or it's all for nothing. Source... http://www.modernsalesforce.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nira Releases 50,000 Free .ng Domains For Nigerians / Converted Wordpress Theme To Blogger Template Free Download / .com Users Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.