Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (732 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by gistyinka(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
African Queen Crooner 2face Idibia is set to wed his longtime lover and baby mama Annie Macaulay, 2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay Idibia is set to have their traditional wedding on Friday March 8th at the brides hometown and the white wedding ceremony will be held on 23rd of March in Dubai. about few hours ago the traditional wedding invitation card goes viral online...

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/03/2face-and-annie-macaulays-traditional.html

Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by Tolexander: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
wao!
This is just looking very nice to say the least. Think i will need showing my dog if it wouldn't mind attending the wedding cos i gat many stuffs to engage in that will fetch me money for garri.
Re: 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card by igben(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congrat man.

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Offers To Be A ‘spare Womb’ And Be Khloe’s Surrogate! / •one Word For Her / Nigerian Beauty Queens & Models Farming In A Village Farm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.