Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,466 members, 7,770,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (28738 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by mukina2: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Groom-to-be 2face Idibia tackles all (well, almost all) the nagging questions on his recent proposal to Annie Macaulay, his current relationship with Pero Adeniyi and Sunmbo Ajaba, and their upcoming wedding…

Of your three ‘baby mamas’, why Annie?

That’s where my heart led me to.

Why Valentine’s Day?

That’s when it happened.  It just so happened to be the time I felt the need to make that move.

Considering that you have known her for such a long time and what has happened with you with the women and the children, when did you decide to make the move?

It was part of my New Year resolution to follow my heart this year.

How did the thought come into your mind?

Like any other thought about something important. You start feeling the need to do something or go somewhere different from deep within. Then you just make your move one time. No shaking.

When do you plan to tie the knot?

We will let you know soon enough.

Why did it take you so long to finally make this decision?

I needed to get there, you know, reach the point wey e be say, gbagam!  My mind, heart and everything dey ready. The timing for marriage should not be determined by any outside influence my guy. If you are not ready for it don’t commit to it because some people think you should.

Were you nervous before you popped the question?

Yes I was but I was sure of what I was doing.

What if she had turned down the offer?

Wow! I would have asked again.

Can you really be a one-woman man?

Na the journey I don start so now, abi?

What will change now that you are about to get married?

Everything that needs to change.

What is your relationship with the other mothers of your children?

Same at it has been all the while. Cordial mostly. I’ve still got respect for them because we have kids together.

Do you know their reaction to this decision?

I know it may be difficult if any one happens to still be attached emotionally but I can only hope they understand that that’s where my heart is.

Other women have been associated with you in the past five years. Pero, as a matter of fact, is expecting a third child for you soon. One would have expected that the woman with three children would be your option. Not that you owe it anyone, but can you explain the reason for your choice?

Wow! And someone else would say it should have been the mother of my eldest child. Another person will even argue that it should be the lady that has been with me for the longest time. These are matters of the heart. They can’t always be analysed like that. Sometimes you no fit analyse am at all sef.

Being that you had three women to choose from, at least seemingly, what it is about Annie that decided it for you?

My mind, my body, my soul, my heart chose her.

Now that you have decided to settle down with your ‘True love’, your ‘African Queen’, how will this affect your song writing?

It will add more inspiration.

Your next album drops very soon. Any chances of an ‘African queen II’ to celebrate your fiancée?

Yes o!

Who will perform at your wedding?

Certainly not me. A couple of my colleagues definitely.

http://www.thenetng.com/2012/02/20/2face-idibia-exclusive-my-heart-chose-annie-macaulay/

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by aquita(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Kk4(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tu baba.cnt do witout pidgin, congrats again

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by owen4u(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
I DEY LAF grin grin grin grin grin, like OBJ said when he hrd atiku was coming out for presidential election,

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by kingsrod: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idibia On Point, even though bad belle wan make u die, U go still dey sail still dey fly High
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by kingsrod: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
K,k:

Tu baba.cnt do witout pidgin, congrats again

English we borrow am , Our English is Pidgin english
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by newslive(f): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
nice 1 tuface, good luck

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by gempo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
I just pray that the marriage will last at least five years. I don't trust 2face at all. A womanizer will always be a womanizer. Marriage can't change a person.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by richard69(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
tu baba too dey fall hand, he can't complete a sentence without chipping in pidgin.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by stepo707: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2012

grin grin grin grin This guy sef ehn.congrats all the same
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
if I didn't see Yes O 4 that interview, I would hardly agree its 2face.

I love the diplomatic ans he gave, especially

What will change now that you are about to get married?

Everything that needs to change.

and

stepo707:

Good-luck to yo bro,
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by db10dtruth(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
This guy has a way of answering questions; you must not be a master degree holder to be intelligent. speaking from this interview you get the impression he is intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Wexelion(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
Good luck to him
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by IykeD(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is away to handle a interview, not some arrogant lot claiming to be all in all.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by bknight: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
Makes me remember Lionel Richie and his marriages. I do not wish Tuface such. Well, for those who remember d beginnings wld only be impressed by his choice, not that it guarantees d marriage a smooth sail. Its jst our sentiments
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Mobinga: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2012

Of your three ‘baby mamas’, why Annie?

That’s where my heart led me to.

Boss.

The other girls lost. grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Suntemi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
db10dtruth:

This guy has a way of answering questions; you must not be a master degree holder to be intelligent. speaking from this interview you get the impression he is intelligent!

You are right but hope U' not hating on Naeto C sha? Just kidding
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by alex406(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
This my guy no send,nice one bro,with this you will move a step close to being a married man.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by UyiIredia(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Nice one from Mr Tuface Idibia. My best regards.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by omo9ja1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Congrat 2baba

No Shaking

some people self, if he make some mistake while blowing grammar people go laugh, he speak piging English we go say he fall hand na wa o0o0

you that sabi speak English what have you achieve?
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by 989900: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2012

grin grin= make we dey look now, testing-testing "mikrofone" grin
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by ifihearam: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
So tuface nor fit still speak fluent english @ his age?
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by kizito96(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
Its not an easy road, we will put you in our prayers. We are in the boat, its a difficult one. God is in control
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by HARDDON: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
Dat Pero of a gurl must be a drunk to fink she cud hook DON JUAN with a coupla kids! but this is twisted! even USHER'S case was mild. buh trust me dames and dudes, he wud still kip plucking the odas and even add to the tally!

T boi, u beta make ur will now,    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by slimyem: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
he killed all the questions diplomatically.not like some  who calls himself kokomaster!
Best wishes Tubaba!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
omo9ja1:

Congrat 2baba

No Shaking

some people self, if he make some mistake while blowing grammar people go laugh, he speak piging English we go say he fall hand na wa o0o0

you that sabi speak English what have you achieve?
Lwkmd.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by djcrucifix(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
tubaba o!
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by moHot(f): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
OH AM SO HAPPY, MY GIRL ANNIE SURE DESERVES THIS, NOW I KNOW HE MEANT IT WHEN HE SAID ''NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE YOUR PLACE, GONNA TAKE YOUR SPACE ITS A FACT THAT CANNOT ERASE''
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Natasha2(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
[size=25pt]Is it not this same tuface who said he wouldn't get married? I said he's going to eat his words just look at him [/size] Anyways good news
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Konnektions146(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
i am so liking this guy,
though am not a fan f his multiple relationships but this interview is just so good and i applaud him

wish u well broda
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tuface congrats!

But you like better thing sha,after Annie don clean up and become one of the
best of Nollywood actors. Naim your body and heart and soul choose her. Tuuuubababa carry go notin dey happen.
Re: Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay by dadicvila(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Wow!cool interview,2faze is a very intelligent Man, 2baba no lele kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) / Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.