Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. (14733 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m / Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Ogbodavies(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Thou shall not steal,where are people's conscience
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

U don forget say na Naija be this? Any detergent is Omo, noodle is indomie, seasoning is maggi, so anyone from Edo is Benin.. grin grin grin
lolzzzzzzz. U too much hare. No b lie
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by guccimilan(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2013
peckhamboi: Why didn't Redeem see this coming with all the prophets they have?

Do u need a prophet to tell u that u re hungry?
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Jakumo(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
For this bounteous harvest of free cash that I am about to recieve, I thank you Lord.

And regarding these jet-setting pastors in whose whose heavy purses of gold and silver I am about to righteously partake, I pray in the name of Jeeeeeesus that I am not detected by those who have yet to accept the Heavenly Father as their Lord and Savior, and who seek to tarnish the exalted name borne by good, learned Men of The Cloth such as yours truly, who know what time it is, and act accordingly, thank you Lord.

May all weapons and law enforcement agencies after my blood fall asunder in Jeeeesus name, Amen, and failing that, may the good Lord open the eyes of all investigating officers to the virtues of raw cash, handed over under the table in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

For all single women between the ages of 18 and 24, remember that your Free Prayers, Full Body Anointing, Speaking in Tongues Religious Therapy and Laying on of Groping Hands, can all be booked with a $20 pre-payment by credit card, at the usual place - one-born-every-minute.com. Thank you for your usual generosity and cooperation.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by kacheezy: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
No honor amongst thieves.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by udohhoney: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
God at work. All those saying all kind of rubbish like : the pastor should have known, the prophet of the church should have seen it, patronage, scammer got scammed etc are all fools. Never comment on circumstances you dont fully understand
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by farem: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wadeoye:

Their god only reveal to them events that will bring patronage. Like a president will die; a plane will crash; and all those bullshit.
[color=#990000]
Provide just ONE from your 'bullshit' references or sink.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by BUSHMAN1: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
theif steal from theif, me thinks no problemo
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Summersland(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Charp man,3.1 millar haaaaa Niger pple i rise my bottom ooo...Ise opolo
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by milkymesh: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
The man did not steal. He only collected what belongs to his father because he needed it badly. Abi God no be im Baba too. Shoo i fear una o. Our God is a sharp man joor.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by ebenezer95(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
he should have offered to buy a jet for the MOG, too sad that people don't even fear churches anymore.
@ People have now understood that most churches in Nigeria are also fraud ,they are not out to do what God sent them anymore all they are interested in is Money $ pounds ETC so don't blame any body that scam OK? if they find out more about that Fraudster one of the church Members might know about this scamming .. No way one man can be successful without contacts of the insiders .. People don Wise .. PASTOR FLY ON JET WHILE CHURCH MEMBER DIEING OF HUNGER .. no body care for anybody in that country no one understand your language unless ,your teeth is showing Up a $ teeth May the Lord forgive me for this write up but i am not happy with what people are doing in the country we should learn how to show Love to each others alot of pastors are now involved in Yahoo Yahoo all in the name of $ believe me most of them doing it privately or there son's
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by kallysky(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
BEWARE OF THAT GENTLE BROTHER IN THE CHURCH
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by buchibabe: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

U don forget say na Naija be this? Any detergent is Omo, noodle is indomie, seasoning is maggi, so anyone from Edo is Benin.. grin grin grin

Lolz .#denyingtinz#. Nobody dey like to associate wit bad tin. But if dem say d man win 400million usd for lottery now,or win election,d man go automatically tuRn to evrybody uncle or bros. D man no try sha
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by kadil(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
there's somebody here the lord asked me to tell u that u will receive a contract that will amount to 3.5m. all shout ameeeem!!! and bro. Inobeme shouted- i receive!!! Learn to receive your open heaven -- by force!
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by naijathings(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
[size=18pt]na wah oh! police is always SWINGING INTO ACTION ... abi dem be monkey?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by probsolver: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
FXKing2012: You cant steal from the house of God and go scot-free
U are not serious
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
the prophets were sleeping that time
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Why do u use dis great medium to display ur foolishness....am not suprised however!
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Sijo01(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

Hahahahahaha....... explanation cool enough. grin
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Sijo01(f): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Girls are not smiling. . .Are you a benin woman ? lipsrsealed

Full blooded!.... next question?
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Wadeoye(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Elsquidme: Blasphemy, nö wory, God will visit u one day, na dia u will knw d true God. And i pray it happen

Shut the f.ork up. You know God? Ignorant agent of devil.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Wadeoye(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
They are all thieves. The person called pastor saying he is collecting money for God and looting the money for personal use is even worse. God will roast him on the day of judgement for deceiving unsuspecting ignorant followers.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by jimjones: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The pastor hustle the congregation for their money and now,a member is hustling the pastor for his own returns. . .its god's money and god alone can judge that man.

A case of scammer get scammed.Lmao

true that, masa! the lordt bredrins giveth, and the lordt bredrins taketh.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by trolling(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
thehomer:

Why didn't the pastor discern the spirit of fraud in the man?
abi o...theving pastors
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is this happening in the house of God? This is laughable!
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012: You cant steal from the house of God and go scot-free

Ohhh pluessssss! I didn't know there's money printing machine sent from God into redeem church.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2013
REALITY101:

Ohhh pluessssss! I didn't know there's money printing machine sent from God into redeem church.

Haven't you heard the tithe-paying members are money printing machines? Please, don't say you heard it first from me!
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Ferdinandu(m): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2013
[b]Pastor :[/b]Sow your seed and wait for your miracle is on the way.
[b]Moses:[/b]Pastor embarassed wait ke? see my miracle inside your pocket you de say make i wait.Na lie god no go allow this one pass me
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2013
tchidi:

Chop knuckle joor. And any toothpaste na machlean.
Re: Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2013
Lilboots: The man name sef na wa. [b][/b]I NO BE ME grin. Haba, person wey don begin dey deny from when born am say e no be am , how e come take defraud church? The clue is already in his name. I NO BE ME. grin. Innocent until proven guilty grin grin
God will not allow u to kill me for here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Child Activist Arraigned For Abuse & Enslavement Of Her Housemaid / Missing 4-Year-Old Girl At RCCG Thanksgiving Service Ebute Meta, Lagos / Goodluck Umetor Freed By Kidnappers, ATM Cards Seized For Continuous Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.