Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone (4419 Views)

VIDEO!! Introducing Battabox's AMAZING Mobile App For Android Ans Ios - FREE! / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Leaknigerianews(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2013
10 Mobile app you should have on your mobile phone.With this app that am going list out below you can enjoy your mobile too as you are ontop of the world .

1. Google Map : Is a web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. This is one of my best navigation app ever that is why i put it number one.This app gives you direction to anywhere in the world that you wana go you can just sit at your front day and locate the place before you take the move.

2. TTPod : This app is one app that a music lover can't do without it shows lyrics tagging, custom equalizer and custom skins. Aint you tired of googling lyric?. Yes you are why not use TTPOD and save you mb.The app is easy to understand and fun, while the music is playing the lyrics is scrolling on you screen.

3. Graffiti : If you like drawingthen this one is for you. I call it alternative to Corel draw.

4. Mobile Photoshop : This one is for those of you that love photo editing and designingis a graphics editing application.

6. TagTool : Have you ever seen a picture of an artist appearing on the your media player as you are playing the music of the artist?.Those little magic can be done on your Nokia too with the help of TagTool.

7. Twhii : As the name implies is it a twitter mobile app for my follow twitter lovers. With this app you will enjoying mobile tweeting like never before.

8. Google Translator : This is one of the best app i have ever downloaded, with this app you can translate any sentence ora full article from english to any other language in the world eg you can translate Igbo to Hause,English to Hausa and manymore language.

9. IQ Light : Have you ever been in a dark room pressing you phone regularly as the backlight goes off and on goodnews for you No more pressing again IQ light app can help standby you phone's backlight for as long as you want.

10. Mobile Pdf Reader : Portable Document Format ( PDF )is a file format used to represent documents in a manner independent of application,you can it to read electronic documents, ebooks, etc.
You can download the above application on sharemobile.ro
getjar.com
wapday.com.
http://leaknigerianews..in/2012/12/10-amazing-mobile-application-for-your.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by thazz(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Chiefupper: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Cn all these application work for java fone? plz I nd to know

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Leaknigerianews(m): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2013
<b> yes it works,am currently using mobile than 60 app. on ma X2</b>
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Chiefupper: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
I cnt find any of those applicatn in d address u gave i.e wapday,sharemobile n getjar,plz help mi out
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Leaknigerianews(m): 4:54am On Mar 18, 2013
Goto www.sharemobile.ro search mobile pdf,ttpod,tagtool,and other you'll find it,also try wapday,click on games scroll down to application you'll find some of the app.
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Leaknigerianews(m): 4:57am On Mar 18, 2013
For google map,try getjar,or you google it, 4 graffiti check waptrick, for google translator try www.google.com/translate
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by kehers(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
You can download Twhii directly from twhii.com
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Emade(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Thanks guy
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by konews: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
www.wapday.com is among one of the best downloading site in the world. Base on our research that we did we found out that wapday.com has over 3 million visitors a day. Wayday has everything you are looking for such as Games, Apps, Themes,
http://www.konews.com.ng/wapday-com-download-music-videos/
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Realboygenius(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by HeyCorleone(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Realboygenius:
I have some of the apps installed on my Camon 11 Pro.

You are dragging apps with a post from 2013. You have no shame.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone by Chidexter(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You are dragging apps with a post from 2013. You have no shame.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent MTN From Touching Your Credit After Exhausting Your Data / Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan / Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.