Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw (1285 Views)

Iyanya Pictured with LOLO 1 At Wazobia Fm This Morning / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) / Artiste, Xcellente Slumps At Wazobia FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by Bonaguy(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2013
In a recent interview with the Entertainer, Wazobia fm presenter, Yaw,when asked how he got his job with the radio station and he said;
I was concentrating on acting when Bunmi Davies took me to see Abrahim Abubakar in Cool FM. The man told Bunmi that they wanted to open a Pidgin radio station, that Bunmi can supply them content. I told Bunmi I would love to work there. I was called for interview, before then I took my friend, Lanre Dele Abraham's CV, I changed all the places he wrote his name, qualification, and submitted, leaving qualities and abilities.
The day for interview came, I folded my shirt, wore ajeans and Timberland and went to look for job. I got to the reception, I saw otherapplicants dressed in suits and ties. I told myself 'see people wey come find work, no be me'.
My turn came, I was asked one or two questions, and to also list out my qualities and abilities, I couldn't, so I said 'oga make I tell you the truth nor beme write am, na my friend's CV I copy'. They said among themselves 'this guy ismad and this is the kind of person we need in our radio station'.
That was how I got the job.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/i-got-my-job-as-presenter-at-wazobia-fm.html

1 Like

Re: I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by slimyem: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2013
ok.
Next please!!!
Re: I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by Dreyl(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
REALLY!!!
Re: I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by Leboska(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
hahahahahaha funny dude
Re: I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Try this at your own risk grin
Re: I Got My Job As A Presenter At Wazobia With A FAKE CV - Yaw by dridowu: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
100% Truth, i heard ds interview on Teju Babyface Show late last year

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Died Is Dead / Singer Adokiye Talks About Her Nude Photos / 14yrs Old Boy With Face Of 110yrs Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.