Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

You Will Get There - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Get There (9042 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Get There by fadamekus(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yes o anyhw bt no shakin notin de happen one luv men in *2face voice*
Re: You Will Get There by fadamekus(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Believe in yourself and you will definitely get there..

When a poor,skinny black boy announced that he wanted to be the President of the USA, America laughed at him. He wasn't rich,wasn't experienced and wasn't WHITE. And YET,today,that boy is the PRESIDENT OF the USA

When an old,poor ,ugly woman auditioned for the British show,BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT,the judges laughed at her. She was old,dirty,ugly and shaggy. BUT the 47-year old SUSAN BOYLE amazed the World with her vocals,won the competition, and has sold 100 million copies of her first album!

When a poor,black Sudanese refugee girl went to Britain and got a job as a toilet cleaner,NO ONE would expect that she would be a Global Supermodel. BUT today,ALEK WEK is a world-famous supermodel who goes for lunch with Tyra Banks!

When her boyfriend dumped her,after telling her that she was fat and ugly,British singer ADELE was totally brokenhearted. BUT today,the girl is the highest-earning­­­ British singer and has won 8 GRAMMY AWARDS!

When he used to sweep the corridors of Ghetto Radio and serve tea to the Presenters,they­­­ all laughed at him for being tiny and low-class. BUT today,MBUSII is Kenya's Best Male Radio Presenter!

He started singing in 2000. He made over ten albums AND still NOBODY cared! They laughed at his weird, senseless songs....and He almost gave up music BUT then,he released GANGNAM STYLE ,and today,PSY is a global mega-superstar,­­­earning billions of dollars and with the MOST WATCHED video in YouTube History!

Hey,THE WORLD'S Expectations are NOT God's Preparations!!!

While the WORLD is busy hating,GOD is busy Loving!

While the WORLD is busy Destroying You,GOD is busy Building You!

While the WORLD is Running away from You,GOD is busy Running towards You!

While the WORLD thinks Your time is Up, GOD IS SAYING; YOUR TIME IS NOW!!!

Keep Praying!
Keep Hoping!
Keep Trusting!
Keep Believing!

THE LORD is NEVER LATE. It dosnt mata what's bin said to make u feel bad wit yourself, u re important.
U 2much take twins cos u deserv am
Re: You Will Get There by Balobest(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2013
U c, u don fail am, Mike Adenuga, 2nd richest Nigerian also has a story lyk dis!!
Re: You Will Get There by kabaka1: 1:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Tnx 4 now giving hope grin 2 the hopeless cry
Re: You Will Get There by Upman1: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Nice tread, kudos. I want to add these too; always keep pressing forward, never allow the past mistake or failure to make you stagnant. And always have a positive impression towards whatever you are doing.
Re: You Will Get There by gerrrard: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
nice post brother,ignore all the critics of your post. NO CRITIC HAS EVER BEEN GIVEN AN AWARD FOR CRITICIZING.
Allisonrichy: I wil neva giv up in my footbal career weda my parents support me or nt weda my frnds mock me or nt i wil keep pushing foward until i mak it in life cuz i knw wit God by my side i wil make it
I
Allisonrichy: I wil neva giv up in my footbal career weda my parents support me or nt weda my frnds mock me or nt i wil keep pushing foward until i mak it in life cuz i knw wit God by my side i wil make it
I DEY FEEL YOU BROTHER.
Re: You Will Get There by henchez(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nyz write up, tnx 4 dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Christian Lose Salvation? / [dp] Muharram 2015 Profile Pics - Ya Hussain Dp Photos For Whatsapp / Happy Birthday Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.