Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Totteham Vs Arsenal Thoughts On The Game. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Totteham Vs Arsenal Thoughts On The Game. (819 Views)

Random Thoughts On My Brother Sunday Mba. / Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Totteham Vs Arsenal Thoughts On The Game. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2013
"Every game must be treated as a final" Vertoghen.
"Bale's last goal must have knocked Arsenal back" Parker.
"we are out to revenge and correct our mistake for last time defeat" Bale.
Good morning lovelies with those quotes from the Spurs players i welcome you to the early post before the highly anticipated North London Derby. Far from over, i must say this match will not decide our top four finish, but wining it will be very important, a draw won't be bad but a loss will be very detrimental to our our confidence and fighting spirit. Gareth Bale has no doubt been the main frame when it comes to Spurs continual rise in the table, the Waleish winger has been in a line of his own, digging deep in every match and giving Spurs that lift they need. Are spurs over reliate on bale? I would think so as the Bale factor has been the push behing every leap and minus Bale i can't say Totteham would have been that competetive, here is the big question everyone is asking; Should Arsenal play against Bale? Well if if your answer to that is yes then we have lost the game before it started, as Bale is not Totteham, man marking Bale will not guarantee us victory, this game must be against Spurs and every member of the Arsenal team must be physically prepared, mentally ready and above all ready to go that extral mile for every tackle,pass,drive and fight, though the formation Wenger imploys will go along way to determine how the game pans out, am sure with Podolski,Giroud,Cazorla and Walcott all availabe scoring won't be much of a debate. Our defense must be ready as with players like Vertoghen,Bale,Adebayor and others lining up for Spurs, they can really hurt us if we let them, so we must be ready at the back push from the middle and attack from the third. Spurs are 4pts above us which makes this game everything to play for, though this one game will not be the game that decides who makes the ucl next season, but whoever wins this has a real good chance of coming top. Am optimistic that the battle in the middle will be won by Arsenal. My only fear is our inability to take our chances, Theo Walcott's selfish behaviour of recent seems to suggest he wants personal glory, which will not be healthy for the team, if we must excel we must work together as a team, Giroud seems to show that example, leading the line for Arsenal, playing for Arsenal. Podolski might not be scoring all the goals we desire, his inclusion has always had a huge impact, Podolski starting this game will give us a huge boast. Lets hope we get it right from the start, and get the game going our way. The ref for this is Mark Clattenburg yes the same Mark, but hopefully we won't have to bother about his decions (i seriously doubt). We will be bringing you a complete preview of the game against Spurs soon,please keep in torch with this site and like our fb page http://facebook.com/gunners4arsenal from us here, do have a lovely day, God bless you. Via /p2ireO-3E .
Re: Totteham Vs Arsenal Thoughts On The Game. by thazz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm not watching jor! Arsenal has been disappointing.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea And Man U Fans Must See This / Which Team Is Superior? France 98 Vs Present Spain / CAF President Issa Hayattou To Watch Nigeria Vs Kenya WQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.