Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology (11656 Views)

Vintage Pictures Of Goal Keepers In Flight / Enyeama Calls For Goal Line Technology After Embarrassing Ethiopia Goal / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nimen(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nigeria won Ethiopia as you all know. But the two Ethiopian goals where all ascertained by goal line technology. With this game what do you think is the future of goal line technology

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Boyano: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hehehehe na me b dis 1st 2 comment brb 2 make a substantive comment
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by toms55(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Boyano: .
space booked abi grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by taiocol: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
e go spoil the game of soccer. The arguement is wat keep the sport goin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Tolexander: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thank God it hasn't been introduced, that would have spoilt everything for us.

But i wouldn't have said this if it was against nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by luvablesam(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
The twist b turns,goal line clearances and saves causes makes d game thick.in as much as I get mad at goal line decisions that goes against NIGERIA OR LIVERPOOL...d mystery behind such desicions makes football interesting...There is no need for goal line technology...its not affordable n machines aren't error proof

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nimen(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
But it's been very successful in Lawn Tennis

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by frodobee: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its good. It moves blame away from human beings to machine still keeping the spontaneity of the game intact.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
nonsense goal line technology
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by iamswizz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
I havent given it a thought undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
what a dump policy by fifa,instead of using machine it is better to employ 5 ref........

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by homesteady(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Goal line technology is just the solution! We can't keep arguing whether it was a goal or not!
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Introduce it after we qualify for Brazil and win the cup.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by sheedy407(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Like this if you think the 1st goal of ethiopia that was not considered a goal crossed the line and its a goal

29 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Judolisco(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Come u watch d match,ethopia scored a goal nt two
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
dix rain no want stop o
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Odunharry(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
it shud be introduce ASAP...it a grt move by d epl and im hapi it wl be used nxt Year in Brazil...

No more disputing whether its a goal or nt...with d machine,d ref wl be able to make prompt and accurate decision
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by haysal(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Space reserved
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by AdexAbbey(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Make dem neva bring am oooo

Make we qualify first....

Click 'LIKE', if u want Nigeria 2 Qualify..

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by gilgal7(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Boyano: .
u mean ''SPACE'' eya sorry ur english teacher pass away...brighter grammar is not all that expensive....?
toms55: sapce booked abi grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by AdexAbbey(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
sheedy407: Like this if you think the 1st goal of ethiopia that was not considered a goal crossed the line and its a goal

U no sabi get LIKES, U dey oppose NIGERIA & u wants NIGERIANS 2 LIKE ur POST...

Keep dreaming till 2019, wen YUZEDO will be our PRESIDENT... grin grin grin

Click 'LIKE', if u tink dis GUY is HIGH ON WET WEED... grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by seunlayi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Caf with their OJORO intent will never do that. They allow a world cup game to be hosted on a bad pitch etc.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Khaytunechi: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
no try am oo.. wen dem stat soka, y dem no include qoal line? shey u qo qree replay and re award all d ojoro qoals?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by skyscraperTM(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
there is ηo poiηt introduciηq qoal liηe techηoloqy, afterall, football decisioηs had been presided over by referees since football was invented. in my opiηioη, qoal errors either from the part of the ref' or the linesman all contribute to the fun of the qame. imaqine havinq to wait for secon∂s or ρerhaps minutes before the referee can decide if a qoal truly crossed the qoal-line. ηow that`s moηotoηoυs¡

-o∂υηaγo™
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by redsquare(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abeg oo, that goal line technology for spoil things for boys this afternoon. Make dem wait after we qualify for the WC, then they can even introduce robots to officiate matches. But for now NO! grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by johnwizey: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wetin concern me wen we don win already I just pray dat goal line rubbish do not wrk against us
Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by emiye(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
It will be deployed in Brazil 2014 world cup

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1345772/fifa-approves-goal-line-technology-for-2014-world-cup?cc=3888

In todays match, i believe the first half shot by the ethiopian that was cleared was a goal, i am not sure of the second half goal that was decided by the referee for the ethiopians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0OK76hvg1s

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Havilah93(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Games and occurrences like this afternoon's will bring a strong case for GLT.

Lampard's goal vs germany in 2010 still gets me supporting the use of the technology

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Mexyz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
@op, Ethiopia scord a goal nt two goals, moreover fifa has nt approved goal line technology for qualifiers. U saying d 2 goals were ascertained by goal line technology is arrant nonsense. Who's d MOD dat put ds thing on fp sef? Who no watch ball dey talk.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
AdexAbbey:

U no sabi get LIKES, U dey oppose NIGERIA & u wants NIGERIANS 2 LIKE ur POST...

Keep dreaming till 2019, wen YUZEDO will be our PRESIDENT... grin grin grin

Click 'LIKE', if u tink dis GUY is HIGH ON WET WEED... grin grin
Haha, see how people dey find likes.

Ehmn,bt abeg mak una like my post,ehjoor today na my bday.tanx in advance

17 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by Deiok(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its a goad step in the right direction, its already been use In the EPL. I hate "That ball nah goal, That ball nor be Goal " Arguement.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology by donez(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Football is a game played by humans not by a machine.if d ref n linesmen cant detect d goals, so be it. GLT will surely kill d fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year / Imaobong Nse Uko Wins Gold At The Women's 400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.