Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? (2078 Views)

If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? / (law) Levites Have Commandment To Receive Tithe, Pastors Tday Were Not Commanded / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dear 'Holy Father' the Pope: Don't you know what Jesus commanded? 'Call no man Father!' - by Pat Franklin
27/02/2013

If only Catholics - Pope, priests, nuns and people generally - would read the Bible! They would KNOW that to call the Pope 'Holy Father' is an insult to the real Father, the Father of the Lord Jesus. There is only ONE Father, and He is not residing in the Vatican. It is sickening that so many people who are trying to please God are in fact spitting in His face by ignoring His clear commands in the Bible! Catholics, wake up! Time is short!

You might argue that Paul claimed to be Timothy's spiritual father, and that is correct, but that is a figure of speech, showing that he was instrumental in young Timothy's life, teaching and mentoring him personally. Many Christians are fortunate to have spiritual mothers and fathers. This simply means they helped them learn about their faith and nurtured them in their early walk with the Lord.

What Jesus was absolutely forbidding was someone taking the official title 'Father', which every Catholic priest does, and especially the 'Holy Father the Pope'. The church Jesus died for has no big cheese at the top! No Pope!

And Jesus' church does not have 'priests' standing between us and God. That is just so sick. In fact the Bible tells us that believers are all priests in the sense that we can all go direct to the Father, because Jesus opened the door of Heaven for us, the very door of the throne room! He IS the door. Only Jesus stands between a believer and God the Father. That is why we pray 'in Jesus name'. He is the one and only Mediator between us and the Father. We can intercede for each other, yes, but we do not stand in an official role between people and God, as the Catholic priests claim to do. It is just blasphemous, virtually claiming the very role of Jesus' Himself for their own. I want to say: 'Outa my way, bub! I'm going to talk to my Father and I don't need you interfering!' (This is not my usual turn of phrase, but I would love to hear someone else say it!)

Why do people love the Pope? He says he is going to hide away now. I wonder what the real reason is. You do not 'hide away' unless you have something to hide, or unless you are very strange. Most people would say they going to retire and would be living a quiet life. But the terms I have heard from both the Pope and those around him are 'hiding away...will be hidden from now on...no one will see him again...' Sorry, but that is just weird! One thing about the Pope - he never ordered the bishops to inform police about offences committed against young boys. Why not?

I remember once we were in a southern state in America. A Baptist pastor told us someone had come to see him and confessed to a serious crime which the police were investigating at the time. I actually can't remember if the crime was rape or murder. The man wanted counselling and asked what the pastor was going to do. 'We have to inform the police,' he said. He offered to go to the police with the man, but said he would inform the police with or without the man's agreement. He was a first class American and a first class Christian.

The man was furious; he had assumed that his crime would be kept secret. That would be the way in the Catholic Church! The priest foolishly takes a 'vow of silence' and binds himself to keep serious crimes swept under the rug. No matter how many little boys are abused by priests, don't ask, don't tell, move them to another parish, pay off the families to keep quiet. It is sickening.

Only now, in recent years, has some of the truth emerged, and I would stress the 'some'.

Why have these terrible things happened? Because the Catholic Church is ignorant of the Bible. Paul's epistle to Timothy says that 'forbidding to marry' is a 'doctrine of devils and that men who teach this are liars (1 Tim 4:1-4). Please read! All priests and nuns are forbidden to marry. The Catholic Church follows doctrines of devils and their leaders are liars. It's not me saying this, folks! It's in the Bible! God has said it!

The 'doctrine of devils' has its harvest in the ruined lives of little boys. We met one such boy in England when he was grown up and in his fifties. He was still consumed with rage at what had been done to him by a priest at an expensive private Catholic school for boys. He never went to the police. Instead he hung himself.

Do I hate Catholics? Of course not! I love them so much I want them to know the truth! I want their eyes to be opened and for them to come out of the Catholic Church, which now wears a beautiful mask, but behind that mask is something far different. It is not the church that Jesus set up. It is very much AGAINST the church that Jesus died for. It always has been! It breaks my heart that so many Catholics just accept what they are taught and do not check anything out in the Bible. They do not even know they are supposed to do that! In my 12 years of Catholic schooling, no priest, nun or lay teacher EVER said one word about the Bible. Not one word. God's Word, the Bible, went unremarked in every one of the hundreds of 'religion classes' I had to sit through. An absolute disgrace.

There's lots more information in our books. One chapter of our book 'Cults and Isms: True or False?' is called 'Table of Truth: the Catholic Church versus the Bible'. Since few Catholics would ever buy the book, we put that chapter on the Home Page of our website, and you can click on it, top left.

Source
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote] i think u have suceeded in contradicting urself plenty. 1st u saw fault calling someone father only to admit in d next line that there is "spiritual father". Next u say there are no priest and d next line u claim all are priest.
Which one b d real one, all priest or no priest, spiritual fada or no fada. I really don tire 4 u.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: i think u have suceeded in contradicting urself plenty. Ist u say fault calling someone father only to admit in d next line that there is "spiritual father". Next u say there are no priest and d next line u claim all are priest.
Which on b d real one, all priest or no priest, spiritual fada or no fada. I really don tire 4 u.

Did I expect you to understand ? Hmm , Nope !!!

Others will though !

wink
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by greedie1(f): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
frosbel:

Others will though !

wink
i don't too!!!!
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

i don't too!!!!

Did I expect you to understand , is a blanket statement for most Catholics, ehmm smiley
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by enilove(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
There are people that love their bondage and darkness more than light.because it protects their evil deeds.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by engrtee(f): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
So your papa no be your father abi ?
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by truthislight: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
frosbel:

Others will though !

wink

yes, call no one father! QED.

Did any of your pope have a personal influence in your up bringing like a guardian?

If he does, so also he did in all the billions or millions that calls him father, is that possible? Or is it that he has attained the title father?

The truth is, CALL NO MAN FATHER AS A TITLE, let alone "holy father".
QED.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by alexleo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: i think u have suceeded in contradicting urself plenty. 1st u saw fault calling someone father only to admit in d next line that there is "spiritual father". Next u say there are no priest and d next line u claim all are priest.
Which one b d real one, all priest or no priest, spiritual fada or no fada. I really don tire 4 u.

catholic disease will not allow you to understand his simple message. Get healed of it first and you ll be free indeed.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
alexleo:

catholic disease will not allow you to understand his simple message. Get healed of it first and you ll be free indeed.
ad hominen
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Can someone please clarify this confusing post?

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he want us to call SOME MEN "father?"

If he wants us to call NO MAN "father," we are all guilty of this "sin."

If he wants us to call SOME MEN "father," which men?
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by PastorKun(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
italo: Can someone please clarify this confusing post?

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he want us to call SOME MEN "father?"

If he wants us to call NO MAN "father," we are all guilty of this "sin."

If he wants us to call SOME MEN "father," which men?

God doesn't want us to call our religious leaders father. You may wish to get an amplified bible which explains the verse in detail.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pastor Kun:
God doesn't want us to call our religious leaders father. You may wish to get an amplified bible which explains the verse in detail.

Firstly, the Amplified Bible was done by Protestants...meaning they did it with a Protestant mindset. Who gave them the Authority to interprete God's word to me?

Besides that, let us look at what your Amplified "Bible" says:

Matt 23:9: And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.
10 And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), the Christ.

Question 1: who added "[in the church]?" Was it God...or the makers of the Amplified "Bible?"

I thought you people usually accuse Catholics of "adding to God's word." Look what is happening here now...

Question 2: Why do you refer to anyone as "religious leaders" in your post when your Amplified "Bible" clearly condemns it in verse 10.

Question 3: Aren't you then committing the same sin you are accusing we Catholics of? We call them "father," you call them "leaders," and your Amplified Bible condemns us both.

Question 4: Who then is wrong...is it we and you...or ist your amplified "bible?"

Question 5: Are we wrong in calling our Priests "father?"

Question 6: Are you wrong in calling your pastors (or whatever they may be) "leaders?"
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by PastorKun(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
italo:

Firstly, the Amplified Bible was done by Protestants...meaning they did it with a Protestant mindset. Who gave them the Authority to interprete God's word to me?

Besides that, let us look at what your Amplified "Bible" says:

Matt 23:9: And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.
10 And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), the Christ.

Question 1: who added "[in the church]?" Was it God...or the makers of the Amplified "Bible?"

I thought you people usually accuse Catholics of "adding to God's word." Look what is happening here now...

Question 2: Why do you refer to anyone as "religious leaders" in your post when your Amplified "Bible" clearly condemns it in verse 10.

Question 3: Aren't you then committing the same sin you are accusing we Catholics of? We call them "father," you call them "leaders," and your Amplified Bible condemns us both.

Question 4: Who then is wrong...is it we and you...or ist your amplified "bible?"

Question 5: Are we wrong in calling our Priests "father?"

Question 6: Are you wrong in calling your pastors (or whatever they may be) "leaders?"

I don't have time for any argument with you, I just tried to educate your ignorance but I see you insist on remaining deluded. Good night.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Go on... Run away with your tail between your legs as you always do.

And in case you feel tempted to say anything...

Answer my question: why do you call anyone "leader" when your Amplified "bible" is clearly against it? (Matt. 23:10)
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:25am On Mar 04, 2013
italo: Go on... Run away with your tail between your legs as you always do.

And in case you feel tempted to say anything...

Answer my question: where do you call anyone "leader" when your Amplified "bible" is clearly against it. (Matt. 23:10)
fire and brimestone.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I don't have time for any argument with you, I just tried to educate your ignorance but I see you insist on remaining deluded. Good night.
Pastor kun, I think he has a point. I'd like to see your response.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by PastorKun(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Pastor kun, I think he has a point. I'd like to see your response.

He is just into semantics, i tried to explain the context within which Jesus made that statement and referred him to amplified version which makes it clearer yet he is picking holes and making daft submissions that the AMP bible was written by protestants. Even the "leader" translation he is grasping at in the AMP version is talking of Leader within the church setting.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2013
@ Reyginus,

Are you satisfied with this response of his?
Pastor Kun:

He is just into semantics, i tried to explain the context within which Jesus made that statement and referred him to amplified version which makes it clearer yet he is picking holes and making daft submissions that the AMP bible was written by protestants. Even the "leader" translation he is grasping at in the AMP version is talking of Leader within the church setting.

Why then do you refer to anyone as your "religious LEADERS" in the post below?

Pastor Kun:
God doesn't want us to call our religious LEADERS father. You may wish to get an amplified bible which explains the verse in detail.

And your "Amplified Bible" says:

Matt 23:
9 And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.
10 And you must not be called masters (LEADERS), for you have one Master (LEADER), the Christ.

Aren't you then committing the same sin you accuse Catholics of? We call them "Father," you call them "leader"...and your "Amplified Bible" condemns us both.

And also: who added [in the church] into verse 9 and by whose authority did he/she/they add it?

Are Catholics also allowed to add to the Bible in that way or is it reserved for protestants alone?
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2013
This is for any innocent and sincere person who might be in danger of being deceived by these wolves in sheep clothing:

Matthew 23:9, "And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in Heaven." Notice, however, that this makes no distinction between spiritual fathers, which is what our priests are to us, and biological fathers. In other words, if you interpret this passage to say, absolutely, that no man is to be called father, you cannot distinguish between calling a priest, father, and calling the man who is married to your mother, father.
But, is that actually what this passage is saying? Or is Jesus warning us against trying to usurp the fatherhood of God? Which, in many ways, is what the Pharisees and Scribes were doing. They wanted all attention focused on them...they were leaving God, the Father, out of the equation. Which is why Jesus goes on to call them hypocrites, liars, and whitewashed tombs.

If you interpret this passage from Matthew 23 as an absolute ban against calling anyone your spiritual father, then there are some problems for you in the rest of Scripture. For example, Jesus, in the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16, has the rich man referring to Abraham as "father" several times. Paul, in Romans chapter 4, refers to Abraham as the "father" of the uncircumcised, the Gentiles. That's referring to spiritual fatherhood, not biological fatherhood.

In Acts 7:1-2, the first Christian martyr, Stephen, referred to the Jewish authorities and elders who were about to stone him as brothers and "fathers," as does Paul in Acts, chapter 22. This is referring to spiritual fatherhood. So, if you interpret Matthew 23 as saying we cannot call anyone our spiritual father, then you have a problem with Jesus, Paul, Stephen, and the Holy Spirit...they must have all gotten it wrong.

It is okay to call priests "father", just as it was okay for Jesus and Paul to call Abraham "father" and for Stephen and Paul to call the Jewish elders "father." As long as we remember that our true Father is God the Father and that all aspects of fatherhood, biological and spiritual, are derived from Him. And as long as we do not allow anyone else to usurp that role in any way, shape, or form, as the Pharisees and Scribes were prone to do.

http://www.biblechristiansociety.com/apologetics/two_minute#16
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by truthislight: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Pastor Kun:

@pastor Kun,

you should have been able to answer that question of his nah?

Ok, do you have a human leader on earth in your worship?

Yes or no, simple!

We know christ is the leader of the congregation. QED.

So, give the simple answer.

If someone has a "father" or a "leader" here on earth in his worship and later found out it is not the right thing to do, all he needs do is take corrective measures, simple!
Peace.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by truthislight: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2013
italo: This is for any innocent and sincere person who might be in danger of being deceived by these wolves in sheep clothing:

Matthew 23:9, "And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in Heaven." Notice, however, that this makes no distinction between spiritual fathers, which is what our priests are to us, and biological fathers. In other words, if you interpret this passage to say, absolutely, that no man is to be called father, you cannot distinguish between calling a priest, father, and calling the man who is married to your mother, father.
But, is that actually what this passage is saying? Or is Jesus warning us against trying to usurp the fatherhood of God? Which, in many ways, is what the Pharisees and Scribes were doing. They wanted all attention focused on them...they were leaving God, the Father, out of the equation. Which is why Jesus goes on to call them hypocrites, liars, and whitewashed tombs.

If you interpret this passage from Matthew 23 as an absolute ban against calling anyone your spiritual father, then there are some problems for you in the rest of Scripture. For example, Jesus, in the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16, has the rich man referring to Abraham as "father" several times. Paul, in Romans chapter 4, refers to Abraham as the "father" of the uncircumcised, the Gentiles. That's referring to spiritual fatherhood, not biological fatherhood.

In Acts 7:1-2, the first Christian martyr, Stephen, referred to the Jewish authorities and elders who were about to stone him as brothers and "fathers," as does Paul in Acts, chapter 22. This is referring to spiritual fatherhood. So, if you interpret Matthew 23 as saying we cannot call anyone our spiritual father, then you have a problem with Jesus, Paul, Stephen, and the Holy Spirit...they must have all gotten it wrong.

It is okay to call priests "father", just as it was okay for Jesus and Paul to call Abraham "father" and for Stephen and Paul to call the Jewish elders "father." As long as we remember that our true Father is God the Father and that all aspects of fatherhood, biological and spiritual, are derived from Him. And as long as we do not allow anyone else to usurp that role in any way, shape, or form, as the Pharisees and Scribes were prone to do.

http://www.biblechristiansociety.com/apologetics/two_minute#16

*smh*

so we can call anybody we like father and leader right? as long as we say it is not worship? Na wao!

Does it not make sense that Abraham was the father of the Jews to you? And as such lazaruse can call him father?

Does it not follow that the elders in my clan with my dad are my fathers in a literal sens to u and as such the elderly men of the jews were "fathers" to stephen?

Cant a physical Guardian be called father and as such paul and peter were physical guardians and "fathers" to Timothy and mark? a one on one interaction?

truthislight:

yes, call no one father! QED.

Did any of your pope have a personal influence in your up bringing like a guardian?

If he does, so also he did in all the billions or millions that calls him father, is that possible? Or is it that he has attained the title father?

The truth is, CALL NO MAN FATHER AS A TITLE, let alone "holy father".
QED.

have we come up with interpretation to make the word of God invalid and justify our own ways?

(Mark 7:13).
"Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye." (Mark 7:13).

Wishing you all well as you zero the words of christ.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ Truthislight,

To be frank, I don't get you and I doubt that even King Solomon, in all his wisdom, would have been able to understand your argument.

I ask again, a question you didn't give an answer to before:

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he allow us to call some men "father" and prohibit us from calling some others "father?"

If the answer is the former, we are all guilty; if the latter, then which men can we call "father" and which men can't we call "father?"
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
There is nothing HOLY about the POPE and his False church system.

With all the S.ex scandals and financial sleaze , how can anyone in their right minds attribute HOLINESS to such a corrupt organisation that has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
frosbel: There is nothing HOLY about the POPE and his False church system.

With all the S.ex scandals and financial sleaze , how can anyone in their right minds attribute HOLINESS to such a corrupt organisation that has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he want us allow us to call SOME MEN "father" and prohibit us from calling THE OTHERS "father?"
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
italo:

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he want us allow us to call SOME MEN "father" and prohibit us from calling THE OTHERS "father?"

What is HOLY about the POPE is my first question ?
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
frosbel:
What is HOLY about the POPE is my first question ?

The first question on this thread was:

"Dear 'Holy Father,' the pope. Don't you know what Jesus commanded? 'Call no man father!'"

And you are the OP.

Anyway I'm not surprised you can't remember the first question since all you do is 'copy and paste.'

So I ask again, a question that has confounded all of you until now:

Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Thank you. But this wasn't what I expected. My concern here is how it is possible for the bible to antagonise the use of a certain numenclature, but uphold the application of a similar, in another denomination.
I'd like to know how italo's inference differs from your initial statement.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
@italo, no.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Thank you. But this wasn't what I expected. My concern here is how it is possible for the bible to antagonise the use of a certain numenclature, but uphold the application of a similar, in another denomination.
I'd like to know how italo's inference differs from your initial statement.

Paul was not going about parading himself as Father talk less of Holy Father.

He only used the term Father in the spiritual sense , since he nurtured the Christians from the inception of their birth into the kingdom , till they came to maturity. He never meant to use this as a title.

Nowhere do you see Peter or any of the great apostles referred to as Father talk less of HOLY Father in scriptures.

The Pope is neither a Father nor HOLY.

He leads a system that is rotten to the core.

However in denominations , we also see a pope like situation where the Pastors and so called MOG who like to be referred to as Father, Daddy or even Mummy. They are almost no different from the POPE in some aspects.

1 Like

Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Frosbel, please help me out. I really want to learn something new here.
frosbel:

Paul was not going about parading himself as Father talk less of Holy Father.

He only used the term Father in the spiritual sense , since he nurtured the Christians from the inception of their birth into the kingdom , till they came to maturity. He never meant to use this as a title.

Nowhere do you see Peter or any of the great apostles referred to as Father talk less of HOLY Father in scriptures.

The Pope is neither a Father nor HOLY.

He leads a system that is rotten to the core.

However in denominations , we also see a pope like situation where the Pastors and so called MOG who like to be referred to as Father, Daddy or even Mummy. They are almost no different from the POPE in some aspects.
It is like I'm missing something. Please, frosbel I would like to know what you understand the word 'father' to be, in both the denotative and connotative sense? We will tackle the issue of 'holy father' later. Please.
Re: Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? by italo: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
The wolf in sheep clothing can't make up his mind whether we can call people "father" or not.

One second, he says 'don't call anyone father;' the next second he says 'Paul was a father.'

Which one is it?

Does God want us to call NO MAN "father" or does he allow us to call SOME MEN "father" and prohibit us from calling THE OTHERS "father?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Vision Propelled Life / Plan To Attend July Days Of Divine Encounter At Salvation Ministries / The Apparition Of Our Blessed Virgin Mary At Sauka Kahuta Minna Niger Stater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.