Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. (683 Views)

How To Make Money From Membership Site (I Will Set It Up For You) / Build A Membership And Referral Website With Networking Site / Feasible: WP Paid Membership Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. by Jamji: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
I want to create a membership site. Each member would have an invitation link that i can track. When one joins the site under a member link, there will be hidden content that will show once the person makes payment to unlock it. The payment in 2 will go to the member link and another member in rotation.t
It will have a download portal, microblogging,forum, social media.
Is there a script that can handle this for me, a ready make template or wordpress plugin? Pls help
Re: I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. by miracle4(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Jamji: I want to create a membership site. Each member would have an invitation link that i can track. When one joins the site under a member link, there will be hidden content that will show once the person makes payment to unlock it. The payment in 2 will go to the member link and another member in rotation.t
Is there a script that can handle this for me, a ready make template or wordpress plugin? Pls help
I will provide you a responsive plugin plus premium theme for that
Re: I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Jamji: I want to create a membership site. Each member would have an invitation link that i can track. When one joins the site under a member link, there will be hidden content that will show once the person makes payment to unlock it. The payment in 2 will go to the member link and another member in rotation.t

From what i have read so far, i understand that you want for each completed registration the hidden content will be activated (can be seen) but if not completed they will not see the content right? Well i think i have something better for you. This is what i am proposing.

What if you created a site that will monitor registration and content on your website? Imagine after installing wordpress and having another web application checking for people coming to your wp site. It will not allow them to access the content of your wp site until web application authenticates them. Only that way can they have access to your wp site or whatever site you are running.

If you like this approach, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

modified post no longer working / Web Designer Need In Sango Ota / Post Your Site To 1000+ Social Bookmarks High Quality Backlinks + Ping + Rss For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.