Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria (679 Views)

Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? / Dont Patronise Nigeria Web Hosting Company / Starting Your Web Hosting Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by topeorekoy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
I need a good hosting company based in Nigeria.

Want to ditch for a .com site

It is highly important
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by mj(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by LeBlack: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by niyyie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by marketingtips: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
hi,

check this site
you will be glad you did,not joking.

Nairawebhosts.com

I have been using them for like 2+ years now without
any trouble, never had any issue with down time, and
their support team is excellent.
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
I use www.lagoshost.com and they have served me well.
Re: I Need A Goog Hosting Company Based In Nigeria by Kajool: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host.I have quit good experience with http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/we...4&pl_id=456994 .They are providing excellent support anytime. you can say 90% of my queries are solved within some hours..Basically what we need for faster buisness is good support.
So you go with this brand blindly... They comes under three plans,
Deluxe From $2.79 /month ,
Economy From $4.89 /month &
Ultimate From $10.50 /month ,
In that choose your plan one among that accordingly abt the space Bandwidth and Database you need. I have quit good experience with them ..It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!They are providing excellent support anytime. you can say 90% of my queries are solved within some hours..Basically what we need for faster business is good support.so go blindly with them.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out / How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google / Hacker Steals $45 Million In Just 10 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.