Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Obafemi Martins MLS Move On Hold For Now Till Monday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins MLS Move On Hold For Now Till Monday (578 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins MLS Move On Hold For Now Till Monday by jacoboj: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
As the Major League Soccer kicks off its 18th season in few hours, some of the main rumors that chased the kickoff of the season were major transfer moves in some of the major clubs in the league. Obafemi Martins, Robert Earnshaw and Brazilian legend Kaká are just a few of the players reportedly making their way to the MLS this season.

The Seattle Sounders have reportedly been chasing Martins for some time; however, it looks like Obafemi Martins move to MLS side Seattle Sounders may drag longer than expected if not called off as Levante want to keep their top scorer, at least till Monday.
Source:http://wasaafrica..com/2013/03/obafemi-martins-mls-move-on-hold-for.html
Re: Obafemi Martins MLS Move On Hold For Now Till Monday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Though there's cool money in the MLS. I ll still love Obagoal to remain in a top side in Europe 4 more seasons.

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote Off £3m Owed Me By Portsmouth When I Retired - Kanu / Fifa President, Seph Blatter's Twitter Account Hacked / Please, What Was The Final Score Between Ivory Coast (U17) Vs Morrocco (U17) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.