Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) (17576 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Help A Nigerian Player Win U17 Goal Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by priest2u(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Dude still in form, two goals in saturday's game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MShNMp8YEiE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by slap1(m): 5:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Breathtaking stuff! His finishing is Messiesque! The commentator was like "Oh! My God! Oh! My God! Obafemi Martins is playing a different game from everybody today..."

Emmanuel Emenike, I hope you're watching.

15 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by seunlayi(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2014
he is still an active hero as shown in this clip. thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Have always respected Martins no matter what anyone says...he is a great striker

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by bunmioguns(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2014
this is fantastic...

Please just follow me to https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by hatux: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Martins is a great and skillful striker though.. Have always loved him*no homo#

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Paradise163(f): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Okay
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by bunmioguns(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
grin
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by nairaman66(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Good for him.. I wonder how many goals like this he has scored while in the premier league or the Serie A..

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by bunmioguns(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2014
me love it
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by korel9: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2014
hatux: Martins is a great and skillful striker though.. Have always loved him*no homo#

Homo angry

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by seuncyber(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one by Oba goal,this guy is good but the age he claim there is God oh

His younger sister who sch in oou then is 28 now oh

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by dridowu: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2014
If he continues to score may be the coaching crew of Nigeria may consider him again

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2014
I been dey think say this bobo dey retirement home. shocked
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by rill: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Nna no mb to waste. Make person just help type d full tanscript of d video.

9 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by freshness2020: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Omen! See the dribbling!
Omo no be here Oº°˚˚°ºo. !

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by msmon(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Oh, it make FP! Saw the video but I was disappointed by network.

On topic: Obagoal will always remain a weapon of mass destruction but continuous. Injury and "old age" didn't help him, I have a nostalgia memory of his 2 goals againt Rwanda in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by fatdon2(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Your Video Link Is Not Clear, upload another link.
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by sekzy99(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Spectacular

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by nerodenero: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
You don't score such goals regularly but if you get to score such,it will forever remain fresh in the scorer's memory and his fans.Good one from Obagoal.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Just remembering those days when he played for Nigeria....he was always a very committed player.....#respect hope he comes bak?*just hoping*

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by segradino(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2014
That guy still dey play football?

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by LMAyedun(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Simply a breathtaking goal...
Amazing!!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by imperiouxx(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2014
undecided undecided

In the kingdom of the blinds.......

finish am for me please

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Fayrouzz(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
What is he doing in the MLS??
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by kobonaire(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2014
The yankees that he dribbled so easily were all playing baseball till like last month
grin

Jokes apart, the dude de try and may get a call up for AFCON .... better his form than Shola Ameobi

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice goal but how many such goals did he score in series A. He is actually where he is better than most of the players and is busy abusing them.
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by gbaskiboy: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Ar no get Enoff MB to stream it, i go wait till supersport go show am

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by Marksule(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Cool
Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by CosmicSensation: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Good goal. Very nice finish.
but he didn't dribble THE WHOLE DEFENCE jor undecided

+

Its the MLS ffs!

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by persie98: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya / Mohamed Salah Covers For GQ Magazine [photos] / Odewingie, Martins & Taiwo Dropped For AFCON 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.