Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' (15703 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 05, 2013
Another case of witch torture!Huh! I thought a law has been passed to arrest the situation. The police should take this barbaric man in according to the law.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Hold on plzz!! Y are som pple daft?? Seriously?? 1st of all,we dnt have any proof witches even exist,(am nt sayin bad spiritual forces don't exist) but in dis modern age? Pple lyk dat man is d reason nigeria z stil lyk diz,always runnin 2 fake pastors 4 miracles instead of workin hard 2 bcom rich!! I pity d emotional torture dis girl has 2go truu! Iv seen dis happen live-nd trust me,its emotional murder!! She shld see a shrink ASAP

BROS E! Dem dey wella wella! Have u lived in Lagos before? I mean Lagos(mushin, ikate, itire, lawanson, agege, ikotun etc)? I don't mean VI, ikoyi etal. You will see and experience them live and direct, undiluted, no film tricks. Especially in houses with Ijebu neighbors, their own badt pass.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by nmagirl(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2013
thank God d little girl was rescued. both d parents n d prophetess should be charged to court.I fear prophets/prophetess. they can lie and even make u kill ur mother, father,sister, child. false prophets,prophets of Baal n doom. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2013
Wat do u expect frm d man?abi u wan make e no practice wetin dem d teach am 4 church(all witches and wizards,die by fire!But in dis case die by binding!!!)Wen pple spent countless hrs in church shiftn blames and still expect manner 2 fall frm heaven.d brain is dormant meanwhile d small u hv u give to d one dat probably led u into dis.I hope d pastor abi prophetess will deliver him frm d hands of d law. I tink,we r still behavin like d pple of yester yrs only dat we cover our unclothedness or do we?
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2013
B4 anyone start condemin me,I'm a christian.but one has to no wen to face reality.reality means dat manner dosnt fall frm heaven.it means u should work hard and no dat u r responsibl for urslf 100%.frm d age of 18 u r an adult,so start tinkn and act like one.yes,evn wen in school.hv u ever wondered why d west is d way dey r today?bc early in life,dey were tot to b independent. minded.not 30 and still waitn for pocket money.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Edeze(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2013
First dat man should be taking to a psychia to be sure dat he is fine... Den he should be prosecuted appropriately!!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by satuma10: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
well for me there is nothing wrong on prophesy because i believe the prophetess did not instruct them to kill the little girl rather they should have consult GOD in prayer first for confirmation in the sense that the world is ruled by dark powers.Secondly if the little girl is possessed,the better way to handle her case by the parents who acted ignorantly is to cast away the demons through prayers knowing that with God,all things are possible so the should both face judgement for ignorance in the site of law is never an excuse
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by satuma10: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Do not forget that all prophets/prophetess are not fake.God still make use of the prophets today like he did in the days of Elijah and others but the truth is you been a christian to be spiritually minded because the world today is full of false RELIGION,false prophets/prophetess,fake pastors and Alfas,and even fake human beings etc so we are living by the grace of GOD so be wise in the lord and never be deceived for our God knows his people.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by TableLeg(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Smh ....
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Vincent41(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2013
taryour: Its so sad the father of that poor girl is brainless and I doubt the sick mother went through any pain of child birth. The both of then should be punished and remain childless,that girl should be adopted by couples who needs a child badly cos this one don't value the child and never will even if she is returned. Dump pastor and more dumb parents.

re-read de story again and u will kw its not her daughter
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by GboyegaD(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
The question is for 36years before she was born how successful was he? If he had been a perpetual failure all the while why blame the young girl for his misfortune?
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by modupeelizbeth: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2013
sadwhat a childabuse
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Any update about the situation? It clear there is human rights abuses happening in Nigeria at deadly scale.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lol, the prophetess, d man and d wife are psychopaths, den as for d gal, its no new tin, calabar pple are Synonymous wit witch craft, no hard feelings ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially / John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.