Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers Needed (1591 Views)

Bitter Kola,kola Nuts And Plantain Buyers Needed / Make Cool Cash Exporting Garcinia Kola And Bitter Kola / Cashew Nuts Buyers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers Needed by sunnyolads1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
We are sellers of bitter kola,kola nuts and melon(egusi).We need local and foreign buyers.Any interested buyers should contact us on 08036614668,email-oladsbizventures@yahoo.co.uk.
Also,we are ready to partner with any agent that has the buyers at hand already.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers Needed by haconni(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2013
sunnyolads1: We are sellers of bitter kola,kola nuts and melon(egusi).We need local and foreign buyers.Any interested buyers should contact us on 08036614668,email-oladsbizventures@yahoo.co.uk.
Also,we are ready to partner with any agent that has the buyers at hand already.

I just got multiple orders to supply the following through a directory where I registered:

Ground Egusi, Ground ogbono, Garlic, Ginger, Yam flour, Cassava flour, Bitter kola, Kola nut etc.

Give me a catalogue/price list of how you sell let me buy from you.

kellodiamma@gmail.com
Re: Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers Needed by Ltrust(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2016
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders. Call Me KongaDropper. / Laughing Pictures Of Animal (take A Rest Of Business) / D'vent Bridals Hand Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.