Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria (14734 Views)

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid / Saudi Arabia Seeks $6-8 Billion Loan To Shore Up State Coffers / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Africans are misbehaving and the world is lafin.even the so called spiritual leaders don't seem to understand that they themselves are failures if those dey endorse/ pray for or give spiritual support to fails. SMH its sad
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=16pt]NIGERIA - THE LAND OF THE GODS![/size] cool

there is no need to go to mecca or vatican. the Holy land lies here in Nigeria. the land of Olodumare, Chukwu , Saarkin Aljanu.
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tolexander: Wao!
Olumba Olumba in Nigeria prayed for Obama to win the election in USA and he won.
John Atta Mill of Ghana wanted to visit T.B Joshua in Nigeria to pray for him before he died. Likewise malawian president that came to worship in his church.
Now, Railia Odinga sending his men to Olumba Olumba for spiritual backup.
Why can't A.U make Nigeria the spiritual capital of Africa?
I do not think there is an official spiritual headquarters but unofficially Nigeria is definitely the spiritual headquarters. Even eckist claim nigeria is the centre of the world and their spiritual city floats above Abuja which is Nigeria's centre.
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by GentleNaaz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wonders shall neva end n ends shall neva cease 2 b wonderous. Naija as spiritual help......., na here me n u dy o...
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I will pretend i didn't just read this piece of comedy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Pato30(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Raila Odinga has alwaz been associated with controversies all his life. Kenya pls vote wisely!
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Tolexander: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] T.B Joshua stays in lagos. And John Atta Mills confirmed he was his spiritual father. After his death, atta mills son came to T.B Joshua's church for thanksgiving.
Moreover, when Atta mills was sworn in as the president, he came to Abuja for the ECOWAS meeting before jetting to Lagos to visit T.B Joshua based on the prophesy that atta mills would win the election.
http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/410000/1/president-mills-death-tb-joshua-confirms-autopsy-r.html
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by SIRKOL(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Who is vat olumba olumba self..d man don gather swaggoo...infact i need go start my own..oya were my white regalia self....i get bell and my old primary skul table vats all 2 be like olumba olumba na undecided
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Mresewhite: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmm,oda countries ar just given clue to 2015 election dat means our politicians wil be lookin for miracles around all d churchs in niaja. Naija d giant of africa 4 any level u can tink off
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
berem: hehehehehe! I won't be surprised if Robert Mugabe comes to Nigeria to meet the head of Celestial church of Christ for spiritual help.
Mugabe is a very conservative catholic. After he was banned in europe he still attended mass in the vatican. So if he visits Nigeria I'll b shell schocked
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by sweetestmimi: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
So, naija is now the spiritual capital of Africa, yet there are 11million mad people running around like "grin'jango unchained" in that country, no?? And the country has been in devilish and satanic darkness forever, no??

Maybe, we need to seek help from some of our homegrown spirituality hawkers to help us get to the promised land...

Interesting anywhoooooo... cheesy
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by 5alive(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
church business is becoming a serious business nw... Make me too find one shop' name am 5alive church of christ... I knw say i go get customers...shey no be nija we dey
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by ylaa(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
HMMMMM OLUMBA OLUMA OBU (OLUMBA OLUMBA CRAYFISH) SENIOR BROTHER TO CELESTIAL, CHERUBIUM AND SERAPHIN, SABBATH ETC.
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by bornosheikh: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Better than him getting political help!
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by TUMIC(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
I see the mantle of Presidency coming your way Mr Raila Odinga.
Just come and meet Baba Fakunle in my village. Come with....
Call me and let's consult.
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by K4: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander] T.B Joshua stays in lagos. And John Atta Mills confirmed he was his spiritual father. After his death, atta mills son came to T.B Joshua's church.
WAS MILLS GOING TO SEE TB THE DAY HE DIED,WHICH WAS WHAT THE POST SAID?
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by K4: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tolexander: T.B Joshua stays in lagos. And John Atta Mills confirmed he was his spiritual father. After his death, atta mills son came to T.B Joshua's church for thanksgiving.
Moreover, when Atta mills was sworn in as the president, he came to Abuja for the ECOWAS meeting before jetting to Lagos to visit T.B Joshua based on the prophesy that atta mills would win the election.
http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/410000/1/president-mills-death-tb-joshua-confirms-autopsy-r.html
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by pendo89(f): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
shocked shocked
Spiritualist or not, the Leader is already chosen by God not man.Relax
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Tolexander: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote]he was planning to attend a meeting in abuja before he died, and from abuja to lagos to see T.B Joshua concerning his deteriorating health. I didn't say the day he died.
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tolexander: Wao!
Olumba Olumba in Nigeria prayed for Obama to win the election in USA and he won.
John Atta Mill of Ghana wanted to visit T.B Joshua in Nigeria to pray for him before he died. Likewise malawian president that came to worship in his church.
Now, Railia Odinga sending his men to Olumba Olumba for spiritual backup.
Why can't A.U make Nigeria the spiritual capital of Africa?
i dey feel u bro grin hahahahahah
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by tope33(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
what relation does his name have with d virus? Am suprised someone bears that name...I hate Railas
msrhema: [color=#006600][/color]

Thank you o! That virus destroyed plenty laptops back in uni!
Re: Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria by Acronym: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
GOD IS A NIGERIAN!
NIGERIA IS THE NEW JERUSALEM
CHRIST HAS RETURNED IN NIGERIA
BUT NIGERIAN THEMSELVES ARE BLIND
OTHER PEOPLE CAME FROM FAR AND WIDE FOR YOUR BLESSINGS
YET NIGERIANS ARE STILL DOUBTING
THANK YOU FATHER FOR WINNING THE ELECTION FOR YOUR SON , ODINGA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italy PM Says Companies Can Buy Russian Natural Gas In Rubles / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / 3 Students Set Themselves On Fire In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.