Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Shadow Walker (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shadow Walker (part 1) (477 Views)

Photo: Virgin Mary Shadow Appears On Wall In Kaduna Nigeria / 6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / 20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadow Walker (part 1) by Built2last: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
SHADOW WALKER (Part 1)

They woke up early in the morning as always..it was the role of Daddy to lead morning devotions but he was no where close to his usual seating position.I could hear the children screaming Daddy where are you as mummy broke the news that Daddy is not in this house.so where is he? asked the last Born Joel.Let's wait until the dawn dear..am sure he has rushed out for something urgent, responded Mummy.By 10am Daddy was still not back..mommy had broken the news to neigbours and the village head. people were gathering in clusters.sympathisers, well wishers, mockers and gossippers alike.The village head had dispatched the youths to all corners in search of the man.

By 6pm, approaching was an elderly man with a walking stick.The look on his face was that of a man with a bad news..but they were willing to hear it anyway.after all, no hint of daddy since morning. he happens to be a seer everyone knows.

Have you seen my husband? Asked Liel the wife, I hate to break this news but I saw a wind, followed by fire hovering round your house at night.then came a golden Chariot behind your house. the ridders were dressed in white and gold apparel..they beckoned on your husband to come out, he did.They took him into the chariot and he asked, what have I done?and they answered him, you are too Holy to leave here..come home.He requested to bid his family good bye but they refused promising him that they will comfort them. I saw your husband's name written in gold on the chariot as it disappeared.I am here to comfort you for Enoch your husband is not here.The Lord has taken him.Genesis 5:24.
The One whose Shadow many abide took...(this is my picture of the departure of Enoch whom God took alive.Follow me on Twitter and watch out for more stories coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. / Discover The Reason Why You Were Saved... / N5m Largesse: Bishop Sacks Vicar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.