Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home (26589 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by NaijaNaWaa: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
You mean Denrele sleeps on same room/bed with his sister at this age with all the effizy? Don't say.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Costa2000(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
someone needs help and ppl are making jokes out of it,hmmmm no one knows 2moro ooooo.Eburu ozu onye ozo..........,

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Ninilowo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
seniormallam: He was staying with Goldie prior to the unfortunate incident of her passing on................he's now bck home.
Therefore, he is an ECTOPARASITE grin
That is why I dont envy some of these public figures.Imagine denrele living with grandparents in surulere. Nonsense.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thank goodness no one was killed or injured. Abeg, u guys free Denrele small na. He and his fam just experienced a traumatic event.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
nellaluv: hmmmmmmm tongue
It could happen to anyone you know.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
How unfortunate. But why didn't he just borrow a neighbour's phone and make call to the Police station?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Lumyboi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Too bad. Sowi abt dt nicca.
Btw do we rili need to knw abt ur ipad? I dnt tnk it was imp to say dat wotchu tnk? Naija sense. Hmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by aadetoyin(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
It amazes me when people make fun of issues like this. It could have happened to any of us. If that guy was shot am sure the comments would ve been different. But we should not wait till people die b4 we stop sayin trash about them.
I have never met Denrele neither do I intend to meet him but if u have had a gun pointed to ur head b4 u will understand what he went thru this mornin. Its a terrible experience that no one should joke about.

Denrele, ile Oba to jona, e wa lo busi. God will replenish all that u and ur family has lost.

9 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Irritant: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nice 1,the poor needs to survive.. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Rlim(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why Is This Year Filled With Bad Happenings Like This
Me Is Afraid O
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Although I dont like the guy but I pitied him, I can imagine what he would have passed through.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by thaoriginator: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Who's Danrenle?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by denzel2009: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yeah right..it's quicker to login to twitter and spread the news...oh they took all the phones of people in yaba.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
EDUN THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCIES OH! GOD FORBID BAD THING. HOW YOU FOR LOOK WITH ONE EYE? GOD BLESS YOUR GRANDMA. ABI THEM THINK SAY THEM SHARE GOLDIE PROPERTY FOR YOU? ON A SERIOUS NOTE, MY SYMPATHY. MAY GOD PUNISH DEM THIEVES.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by ylaa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Irritant: Nice 1,the poor needs to survive.. grin
E BE LIKE SAY U B TIF
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmmm.... Interesting
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Irritant: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
ylaa:
E BE LIKE SAY U B TIF
Easy dude,I am just an irritant grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by bidexolumanish(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
we don call panti ooooooooooooo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by jennyty: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Y bother wen U̶̲̥̅̊ have shoes wit large heels which r large enough to break their heads at least its SELF DEFENSE...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Summersland(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I dnt know ooooo kiss
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Cosmopolice: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
aadetoyin: It amazes me when people make fun of issues like this. It could have happened to any of us. If that guy was shot am sure the comments would ve been different. But we should not wait till people die b4 we stop sayin trash about them.
I have never met Denrele neither do I intend to meet him but if u have had a gun pointed to ur head b4 u will understand what he went thru this mornin. Its a terrible experience that no one should joke about.

Denrele, ile Oba to jona, e wa lo busi. God will replenish all that u and ur family has lost.

This thread wouldnt be alive if he hadnt announced it for the world to hear. Ive had that experience twice, the last time i was hit in the head with a gun and they carted away with valuable properties. But the whole nigeria didnt hear about it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
yuzedo: Ehyaa, poor girl... sad

He sounds disappointed the Robbers didn't try to lipsrsealed from behind.... undecided

This comment is shameful. Is that all you could think about when robbers almost took his life? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by rapmike(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
I DOUBT THIS IS TRUE! ARMED ROBBERS WILL BE ROBBING U AND U WILL HAVE TIME TO RUN COMMENTARY ON THE ROBBERY?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by delors(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Was he tweeting while they were being robbed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't get!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Was he posting all this while the robbery was going on?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Vansnickers: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Some Nigerians are just heartless b@stards. Someone just got robbed and you're mocking him. When Sango and Krishna tag team to kill all of you, you lot will start complaining.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by alphascorpio(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
This niqqa is just a drama queen. Smh!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Frostyzone(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wetin you wan Mek we do?

Motor no dey, abeg.

Signed; Nigerian Police
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ninilowo:
Therefore, he is an ECTOPARASITE grin
That is why I dont envy some of these public figures.Imagine denrele living with grandparents in surulere. Nonsense.
My friend not all Celebrities are rich.Being famous does not transend to being rich.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Andyforte: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cosmopolice: At his age he still lives with his dad and grandma. Wat a pity

Nigerians. We have a seriously selfish up bringing. The guy was attacked, their property stole. And lives almost take. And this is all u can say? If u were the one ud saying selfish Nigerians are. Abeg
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Andyforte: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lumyboi: Too bad. Sowi abt dt nicca.
Btw do we rili need to knw abt ur ipad? I dnt tnk it was imp to say dat wotchu tnk? Naija sense. Hmmm

Na so. Make we know say u dey think. He had to say so so ud understand how he was able to post on twitter. Otherwise ppl would have thought he was kidding. Selfish Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) / Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.