Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password (975 Views)

How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? / Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online / Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password by amijid2012(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Pls I need help, my bb got formatted it self and I lost many of my informations including my twitter password, and I can't retrieve it cus av lost my yahoo password n even d number dat I used in registering it, pls I don't knw if theirs any1 here that can help me in any way possible.., I really need my twitter account bck sad
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password by amijid2012(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls sum1 should help me sad
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password by walcolm(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
You need to remember the username you used in registering the twitter account and the email address attached to the account.

when you select the forgot password option, you input the email attached to the twitter account and a reset information will be sent to that email address
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password by amijid2012(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
walcolm: You need to remember the username you used in registering the twitter account and the email address attached to the account.

when you select the forgot password option, you input the email attached to the twitter account and a reset information will be sent to that email address
Yeah I knw, buh av 4goten my email password sad
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Twitter Password by walcolm(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
retrieve the email password first the proceed to retrieving the twitter password. the process is the same

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? / Sony Xperia M And Xperia M Dual Smartphones Officially Announced / Please How Much Is A Bbq10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.