Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online (13634 Views)

Now U Can Replace Your Sim Online / Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online / Replace Lost/stolen Sim Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online by vizboy(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Please if anyone has a answer to my question above should please share with me
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online by sweettease(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2013
You can only do a sim swap online if you hav your mtn security num and the serial number that comes with the security num.

If you have that, all you need do is to get a welcome back sim pack, then visit their website on www.mtnonline.com, click on 'customer care center' then 'mtn self service terminal', locate the 'perform a sim swap' link and click on it... It will lead you to page where you will be required to fill in the security code, its serial number, the welcome back sim serial number, its PUK and other minor details

NB: you won't be able to enter the 'perform a sim swap' page if you are using a mobile browser.... It works stricktly on pc
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online by vizboy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
thanks for the update you have been helpful
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online by sweettease(f): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
vizboy: thanks for the update you have been helpful
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Causes A Phone To Shock When Charging? / Gtbank Airtime Recharge Code / How To Auto-renew MTN Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.