Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 (14363 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Itut(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Itut(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Goodafternoon All,please any one in the house who have an idea if NIMC Apptitude Test Result is out .
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by sussyangel: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
stil xpecting the result
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Ngoziesq: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep praying for the mercy of God on the things we penciled down in the test. Just be sure that if u scored 60% and above u'll be called for the 2nd stage interview. As corrupt as the Naija politicians are, their is still a regard for merit.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Malubi(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Ngoziesq: Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep praying for the mercy of God on the things we penciled down in the test. Just be sure that if u scored 60% and above u'll be called for the 2nd stage interview. As corrupt as the Naija politicians are, their is still a regard for merit.
still waiting and hoping that it will be well. Let's just believe GOD.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2013
when did you guys ever hear that anything organised by a Nigerian government parastatal came out so soon?
you still have to wait for like SIX MONTHS, during which they would have hand-picked their candidates, then the results would be published.

I hope I haven't offended anyone?
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by rekeson: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2013
The-Rainmaker:
when did you guys ever hear that anything organised by a Nigerian government parastatal came out so soon?
you still have to wait for like SIX MONTHS, during which they would have hand-picked their candidates, then the results would be published.

I hope I haven't offended anyone?

Dat was not d case with INEC
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by rekeson: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Ngoziesq: Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep praying for the mercy of God on the things we penciled down in the test. Just be sure that if u scored 60% and above u'll be called for the 2nd stage interview. As corrupt as the Naija politicians are, their is still a regard for merit.

D second stage myt be documentation direct
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by olawumia(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2013
rekeson:

Dat was not d case with INEC
Inec ?are u à learner ? worst ever. jega sud tell us on wht base was his selection done. i kw some1 wif 3rd class and à dude wif pass (hnd ) posted to lagos for trainning .merit ? maybe 50 out of the 800. all we need is favour from abv .
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Azedplus(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2013
[olawumia]
Inec ?are u à learner ? worst ever. jega sud tell us on wht base was his selection done. i kw some1 wif 3rd class and à dude wif pass (hnd ) posted to lagos for trainning .merit ? maybe 50 out of the 800. all we need is favour from abv
my guy the fact that someone had a pass does not mean he is a dullard maybe he did better in the recruitment , just saying.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by olawumia(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2013
my guy the fact that someone had a pass does not mean he is a dullard maybe he did better in the recruitment , just saying.[/quote]
dont get me wrong ...the recruitment process didnt give room for 3rd class and pass. just like nnpc ....we r talking abt d processes.i know young guys with 2:1 they were not invited for d test. and how come 3rd class and pass made it.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by ezenwaez(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Patience oh! Brethren
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by shacckur: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2013
hope the nigerian thing has not entered into this?
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Ngoziesq: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
It doesn't matter what u graduate with. What matters is what u make out of urself afta graduating. My advice is this: get urself a GMAT and Spatial Reasoning Tests. Start practising them. Once u have opportunity of being invited for any GST aptitude, u'll surely blast and get shortlisted...except someone is against ur progress from ur family.
Note: GST=Graduate Standardization Test [/color]

1 Like

Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by rodeo0070(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by u3fine(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
I just got this sms now. Ii did not write the first one due to distance ie Ilorin n am in PH.
Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos: in the format ARN#LOCATION not later than 12/03/13. Your ARN is
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Arizken: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
i jst got a text as well 4rm nimc abt a make-up test. Didnt go 4d initial test bcs of distance. This time around i'm 2 chose a venue of my choice btw ilorin,lagos,enugu,minna,akure and ibadan. Thank God ooooo!
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by larryjis: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guys I fink they want to re arrange this whole process again if u got d SMS for the test guy it cos notin if its with ur area to send d test cos for an Exam of 1 week to be over no result and dey come up with dis play dat means foul no wan lay egg...guys be wise
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Missonas(f): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Me think NIMC is trying 2give err1 dat applied an opportunity 2write.dey musta heard pple cmplaining dat sendn applicants to locations outside d ones they chose at d time of applying was a way of shortlisting.dem try be dat oh!
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Agujiegbe(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2013
i wrote d text but i recieved d make up text invite... am very confused
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by tontons: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2013
dos who wrote d first tst and were stil invited 4 d second tst are dos who applied twice. I bliv dis tst invitation s 4 d oda application dey 've nt written. Pls confirm cos i stand 2 b corrected.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by u3fine(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by bakusha(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Agujiegbe: i wrote d text but i recieved d make up text invite... am very confused
s lk u apllied on diff position or u mistakenly apply twice. Dy r only calling on d second position u applied on, if u knw u v written d test b4 dnt boda urself. Sametin hpn 2me, i applied twice cos d 1st 1 i applied on ws uncomplete.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Abolamworld(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
No result is out for now. I av someone working at ibadan branch and he has promised to kep me updated. Update u guys too ok.

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Lancelot2011: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
PALZ, HW FAR ABT NIMC RESULT?
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by paullye(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2013
So far, no news of the result yet!
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by neeyhmutate(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
You guyz should not crucify yourselves over what's not. Tho the recruitment thing is becomin somthn of attention because of the delay in the whole process. But how many of us has took time to find out what likely could be the cause? Well, here is the development on ground. Some of the staff of the Nimc itself cannot tell exactly why the delay of result, but I think it's somthn that's got to do with fundz...either to pay the contractor (HCP) or somthn. I called the 24/hrs Customer service of the nimc....+234(0)7040144452-4...the lady asked me to call the helpline of the contractor without any reason to the delay of the result. She said she doesn't know why too that the contractors are in lagos. I called the helpline of the HCP...01 8438823-4,07098038255...all proved abortive. Called the numbers available for the makeup test...08100444333,08183488285,08074407066,...none of these numbers was goin thru. Until after a couple of days later, one of these numbers was goin tru but nobody to talk to. I would strongly suggest that if we all can make efforts trying to get info on this subject matter, mayb we could find answers to our diff questns and satisfy our curiosity.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by ifykoleyahooc(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
TRUE TALK.JEGA HIMSELF IS CORRUPTION
olawumia:
Inec ?are u à learner ? worst ever. jega sud tell us on wht base was his selection done. i kw some1 wif 3rd class and à dude wif pass (hnd ) posted to lagos for trainning .merit ? maybe 50 out of the 800. all we need is favour from abv .
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Jcilo: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nawao till wen wil dis nimc result wil b out.
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by fizzy25: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
just heard nimc result is out, don't know how true is it..
Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by Ziondebade(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
D latest news is dat NIMC hzve started sending text mesages for interview to people o. I am yet to receive mine but i'm wit my phone hoping on the mesage to enter. Some people's interview has been scheduled for next week. God help ur children IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Apptitude Test Result 2013 by chimkar: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ziondebade: D latest news is dat NIMC hzve started sending text mesages for interview to people o. I am yet to receive mine but i'm wit my phone hoping on the mesage to enter. Some people's interview has been scheduled for next week. God help ur children IJN, Amen.
Who has recieved a message?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Should I Quit My Job / Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.