Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? (14299 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Continue With My Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by OmniKiki: 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Good evening everyone, happy Eid.

I got responses from these two companies but I don’t know if they’re legit or not.
Does anyone know either of the companies?

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 13, 2021
Beware of any company that the address is close.The next compound is a forest.I have gone to one address that I saw the vacancy on NL.It adeniyi Jones,ikeja.The address is inside an estate and it a close.When I got there through a rigorous trekking because Okada were not allowed to drive inside the estate.The roads were bend and sloppy until I found the address.It was an abandoned building with a vast land and bushes like a jungle that formed the close.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by The5DME(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2021
continue.

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Ceenachi: 9:20am On May 14, 2021
D you applied ??

If YES go for it but
If NO kindly back of

14 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DoctorDree(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2021
Ask yourself not anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Tayoolaleye: 9:21am On May 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by revived: 9:21am On May 14, 2021
Wooooo

E Go Be Jare

Me Sef I Dae Find Manager With Marketing Skills Make I Employ Am For Two Months Remote Job First angry

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by YoungLionken(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2021
What's your problem young man?

You got what you prayed for and you're acting some kind!

Why not do your personal research/ go and see for yourself?

A lot of people are in search for a job, so in case you're not interested...

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On May 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Beware of any company that the address is close.The next compound is a forest.I have gone to one address that I saw the vacancy on NL.It adeniyi Jones,ikeja.The address is inside an estate and it a close.When I got there through a rigorous trekking because Okada were not allowed to drive inside the estate.The roads were bend and sloppy until I found the address.It was an abandoned building with a vast land and bushes like a jungle that formed the close.
Another one!
We have written this here over a dozen times.
We give up!
They who have ears...........!!

#WeDidOurPart
We Rise!

Ion,
We can't even wish our Muslim brothers and sister Happy Eid on their thread anymore!
Has it come to this?
Anyways, Happy Eid to all Muslims on Nairaland.
Time to call it a day!
Sigh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by UDUJ(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2021
Joysticks:

Finish the story. So what happened when you got there and how did you escape? cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Skillsnigeria: 9:22am On May 14, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DamnNiggar: 9:22am On May 14, 2021
My advise is go with 3 or 4 persons ooo

If you have to pay there TP do it

17 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2021
Na wa!
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by BruncleZuma: 9:23am On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin

They're both fake; to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by salbis(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2021
While it is good to hustle for jobs, job seekers should be extremely careful in their job hunting. Make your itinerary known to some trusted people when embarking on such mission. Nigeria and some Nigerians are pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Judolisco(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2021
Dis one dey somehow legit... Screenshot d exact location on Google map and send to someone wen u attend

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by ggood: 9:23am On May 14, 2021
OmniKiki:
Good evening everyone, happy Eid.

I got responses from these two companies but I don’t know if they’re legit or not.
Does anyone know either of the companies?
which site u take dey register all these jobs

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by EmperorTolson: 9:24am On May 14, 2021
The two are fake
But you can still go if you're less busy
But have it at the back of your mind that you're going their for an excursion and to meet new people

8 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DTeekay(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2021
The5DME:
continue.
if u actively search for jobs online in Nigeria u will definitely fall into the hands of some Scammers. Just be security conscious.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by mastertek: 9:24am On May 14, 2021
This scam.

Still don't know why company will be asking applicant to bring photograph passport for for just interview, if you don't employ the person, what did they do with the passport?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by taytee(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
Please be careful oooooh
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by stunnert(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
The first one is legit while the second is fake

Make sure you let your folks at home know your movements whereabouts if you eventually go for the interviews.

Try to get a pepper spray you can easily fit in your back pocket

Contact me if you need a private investigator or you need to find and locate someone

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by UDUJ(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
The two are fake
But you can still go if you're less busy
But have it at the back of your mind that you're going their for an excursion and to meet new people

Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy. Nairaland never a dull moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Kisap11: 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Can't say
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Zowee10(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Hit the address up on Google maps to confirm.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by OdefaGirl(f): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Joysticks:

Jeeezzzz angry

Naija is turning into a pure zoo.....too insecure for human lives.......

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by KingAzari: 9:28am On May 14, 2021
Ikeja, especially, Adeniyi Jones is the headquarters of fake job and scam recruiters.

11 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by illicit(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2021
mastertek:
This scam.

Still don't know why company will be asking applicant to bring photograph passport for for just interview, if you don't employ the person, what did they do with the passport?

Juju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by davit: 9:29am On May 14, 2021
Both are not legit. Scammers.

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Gentledizzle: 9:30am On May 14, 2021
GNLD hotspot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers / Interswitch Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / 5 Reasons You Are Not To Blame For Being Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.