Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? (1636 Views)

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? by briskmethods: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hi!

You have come to the right place.

We are committed to making all your events colourful, affordable, and interesting. We take care of everything you need to make your event a success, we make your ideas a reality and give you more, we plan, book your venue, we decorate it, give you an entertaining, educative and professional service as the case may be and clean up for you too.

Whatever your event is and whatever idea or stage of planning you are at, our highly skilled and professional event planners will deal with every client differently and work with their budget to give them the best event they could ever have imagined from wedding ceremonies, wedding dinners, kiddies parties, school events, corporate parties, conference management, bridal showers, surprise parties and many more.

We take care of everything: venue booking, venue decorations, tents, canopy and chairs, MC, DJ, and many more for kiddies' events like bouncy castles, cartoon characters, cotton candy, popcorn, hot-dog, ball pit pond, face painting and lots more. What is your next event?

Don't hesitate to contact us on 07036751916 or send us an email at info@briskmethods.com and we'll provide u with great and professional service.

Visit us online at www.briskmethods.com or www.facebook.com/briskmethods
Re: I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? by briskmethods: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
If you need a venue/garden to host your child's event in Abuja, we'll provide one for you! Kiddies events are our business!!! Call us today.....07036751916
Re: I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? by briskmethods: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2015
If your looking for venues in Abuja to use for your child's birthday, call on us for suggestions. Let us relieve you of all the stress in planning for your kids party and give you Perfectly Planned Party you will never forget!
Re: I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? by briskmethods: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Contact us for our latest offers....

briskmethods:
Hi!

We are committed to making all your events colourful, affordable, and interesting. We take care of everything you need to make your event a success, we make your ideas a reality and give you more, we plan, book your venue, we decorate it, give you an entertaining, educative and professional service as the case may be and clean up for you too.

Whatever your event is and whatever idea or stage of planning you are at, our highly skilled and professional event planners will deal with every client differently and work with their budget to give them the best event they could ever have imagined from wedding ceremonies, wedding dinners, kiddies parties, school events, corporate parties, conference management, bridal showers, surprise parties and many more.

We take care of everything: venue booking, venue decorations, tents, canopy and chairs, MC, DJ, and many more for kiddies' events like bouncy castles, cartoon characters, cotton candy, popcorn, hot-dog, ball pit pond, face painting and lots more. What is your next event?

Don't hesitate to contact us on 07036751916 or send us an email at info@briskmethods.com and we'll provide u with great and professional service.

Re: I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? by beewande: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Can you private message me your cost details pls...

briskmethods:
Hi!

(1) (Reply)

Which Birthday Are You? / Photo: Golden Casket Of Sir Emeka Offor’s Late Father / Event Caterers In Abudu,benin City And Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.