Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! (3644 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today / I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
I always have bad luck on my birthday. Every year when it was my birthday, my family and friends had to have a big fight and when it was my 16th and 21st birthday, my parents went through seperation and almost to a divorce. And when I was 18, on my birthday in College my room mate's father died and I had to drive her all thr way back to her hometown and we both attended the funeral on my birthday!!!

I hated my birthday and I dont want to celebrate. I told my family to leave me alone and I want to be alone on my birthday but they wont leave me alone. They are all planning for somthing and I dont like . I told them I dont like it and they dont care.

I wish my bf can be with me on my birthday cause so far, he is the only person that makes me happy and can make me be myself and not someone else  cry  cry  cry
Re: I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! by MonogramDoctor(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hi Gabry,

Congratulation on your birthday.

I am here to annouce to you that you are a child of destiny, the devil in John 10:10a wanted to mark you a child of misfortune, thank God for Jesus who give himself that you and I will be free. That same Jesus has turn your story around for good so go ahead and celebrate your birthday but make sure a fervent praying Man of God is aware. If possible I can be aware too for prayer of agreement.

Rejoice for you are a victor.

Before I leave you let me introduce my business for you after the business of God.

My name is Aniekan Eno. I reside in Lagos. I am a Computerised Embroidery/Monogrammer.i.e. I inscript individual/coperate logo or write up on any fabric materials such as: T-shirt, cap, towel, over all, bed sheet, table mat, window and door blinds, socks and any material needle can penetrate. I also transfer images on plate, T-shirt, umbrella, mug etc.

I also sell the monogramming machine of different brands.

I can be reached with this numbers: 08023077895; 07033607848; 08097094704

jenoproduction@yahoo.com

We have the capacity to handle any volume of job.

Once again you are lifted.

Forward ever and backward never.

Till I hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Writing Your Own Wedding Vows / Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) / Wrestling Betting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.