Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ah! Christians, Can You Pls Help Me Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ah! Christians, Can You Pls Help Me Out (501 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ah! Christians, Can You Pls Help Me Out by ooman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
So, I was going over my old story books when I found my bible where I left it. I opened to read some spine chilling stories in book of Revelation when I got mesmerized by 1cor. 5v5. It tells of a man sleeping with his mum whom Paul commanded to be left in satan's hand so his body will be destroyed while his soul get saved when your lord returns.

What does this story teach us- that it is ok we do all abominable things as long as the devil will destroy our body and christ will later save our soul?
perhaps this is why Africa is full of corruption, because it seeds from the so called holy book.

(1) (Reply)

Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion / Speak The Word Only / Keep The Gospel Simple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.